Feelings

Iris POV

I was amazed at how great Michael painted well is not like we made some design but he was really cute the problem is what am I gonna tell Harry when he sees his shirt is not white and it's colorful "well thanks Michael" "no problem ill see you tomorrow in school" Michael said I better go wash the shirt before Harry gets home I'm pretty sure he won't wear it now.

Harry's POV

Is been a long time I don't see my family with all my work and tour is just hard to stay in touch with them I couldn't wait to see my little sister well she isn't that little but she is for me I knock on the door and Iris comes running to my arms hugging me really tight "looks like somebody missed me" "of course I missed you how's everything going" Iris said "really good we will start our tour in a few months" "so I'm guessing you will have to leave again ha?" Iris said "well yeah but I promise too come back soon what really matters now is that I'm here with you oh and also can you please get me my white t-shirt I use it to go to sleep.

Iris POV

Oh no I'm screwed Harry is going to kill me "I'm washing it" "why I haven't wear it" Harry said "well the truth is me and my friend where painting my room and well we ended up paint fighting" "well is ok as long as Lindsay was wearing it" Harry said "no Harry she didn't my friend Michael did" "MICHAEL?!?!" Harry said almost screaming "he is a new friend I made why are you so mad" " because I don't want some guy with my little sister I'm a very jelouse brother" Harry said "please Harry I have to deal with a bunch of girls loving you and you are complaining about me and one only one guy seriously" I said laughing Harry couldn't help it and started laughing too.

Harry's POV

I'm glad I was with my sister but I so have to meet this Michael kid he better not hurt my little sister "so how long have you and Michael been dating" "DATING?!?! When was this he is just my friend" Iris said "really just a friend no more than a friend" "No, no more than friends now stop bothering me Haz" Iris said a little nervous something tells me she has feelings for him but doesn't want anyone to know

Iris POV

I was in my room all alone wishing Michael was with me I stared at how awesome the ceiling looked but I was also thinking of Michael why couldn't I stop since I laid eyes on him he gives me butterflies in my stomach

Michael's POV

I couldn't I just couldn't stop thinking of her, her smile how fun it was to be with her I like her I just don't want to ruin our friendship not yet