Girl scouts

Victoria's P.O.V.

"Did you give it to him?" I asked excitedly.

"Erm," replied Maddie. We were in the hall outside the band room. "shouldn't you get to girl scouts?" She ran to her bus. I glared after her. She was keeping something from me.

"Hi Victoria," called Claire, one of my friends in girl scouts.

"Hey," I replied.

"You alright?" she asked. I shruged. "What's wrong?"

"Maddie's keeping something from me," I told her. "Something about Cody."

"Why do you care about Cody?" she asked.

"I have a huge crush on him," I admitted.

"Hey guys," my friend Megan came up behind us. "What ya talking about?"

"Victoria has a crush on-" began Clair, but Megan inturupted her.

"Say no more," she said. We walked into the girl scouts room. There are five girls in my girl scout troop: me, Clair, Megan, Courtney, and Josephine. After we said the Pledge of Allegiance and the Girl Scout Promise, our troop leader announced that someone was going to come in and talk to us about self esteem. I groaned, assuming that this would be a boring meeting. As it turned out, I was wrong. The woman told us about how at our age, we may begin to feel a special relationship to a certain boy. That that feeling may turn into an obsession, and that we might feel the need to express our love, but are too scared to ask him out. She also explained some ways that we could express our love: we could buy them a present, for example. I was beginning to have an idea...