Chapter 32

Dans POV

"What do you mean we can't adopt cause we're gay?" Phil yells.

"We just think you gays are disgusting, no offence," the man says.

Phil starts to cry, and I don't even know what to say.

"But we decided on the girl we were gonna adopt! We picked out the name! You can't just do that!"

"I can and I did. Sorry boys, but I don't know an adoption place nearby that lets you fags adopt from them. They can't let the children go into a sinful home."

"Cmon Phil," I say gently, and drag him out of the place. He's shaking bad, and I completely understand why.

I start to cry too, because I realize that Phil and I will probably never start a family.

"You're the worst son ever! You useless fag!"

"Look the fag is back! We'll have fun with you Howell!"

The voices were coming back. The words of my father and Andy rang in my head pounding against my skull. I fall to the ground, unable to hear or say anything else. It seems like the world is spinning, and I can faintly hear Phil yelling at me to snap out of it, but I can't.

"I wish I never had you! You deserve all the beatings I give you!"

"Awe the gaylord is crying. What a pathetic asshole."

Phil picks me up and puts me in the car and we drive away.

But Phil isn't the same these next few days.

He always paces back and forth, and keeps repeating the word "fag." I know that it must've bothered him. I try to comfort him and tell him how wrong that guy was, but Phil won't have it.

He doesn't talk, eat, or sleep much anymore.

I know how much it probably hurt him as he was very excited about our kid. But I never really knew how much it hurt him.

The answer is a lot.

-------------------------------------------------

Sorry short chapter.

thanks for the constant support and votes❤️