Chapter 10 - Wolf And Beauty

The next day has finally came. Liya woke up only to found her face being greeted by a warm sun. She covered her eyes with the back of her hand while trying to sit up. For a while, she let herself sat still on the floor. She rested her arms on the top of her closed knee and rested her chin above it. She stared through the huge transparent window at one side of the room, admiring every single views of outside the house.

And just like the last time before she felt asleep, all around her were still in a half of mess. Some photos were scattered around her, and more over, she just realized how hurt her back was. It does felt like she just fell off from a cliff. There is no way she would ever sleep in a floor again.

She took a glanced at the clock on the wall as her soul has fully gathered. It was 9AM already. She came out the room to check if Chanyeol was home already but sad to be true, he was no where to be found.

“Oh wow seriously? he was really that busy, huh?” somehow, she felt between upset and mad. upset that the fact Chanyeol wasn't there with her and how she felt so alone because of that. Mad that maybe just maybe, there is a possibility he did it on purpose? Why? It was obviously because he didn't want to see her. I mean.. he used to hate me, remember?

After taking a deep sigh, she took a walk to the kitchen, trying to found something to eat for breakfast. And for her surprise, there were so many foods can be found inside the refrigerator.

"Wow, I didn't expect this refrigerator will have so many foods!” well, yes she lied. The fact, she did expecting it, but she didn't expect it would be as many as that. Whoever filled the refrigerator, she felt needed to say thankyou, and little did she knew, it was Mrs. Park she needed to said it to.

The fact, too many choices-too confuse to choose, she ended up only to drink a milk. And after finished tugging two glasses of it, she sat in the counter's kitchen. It was boring actually. Nothing's to do, nobody's to talk to.

Out of sudden, she remembered there is this one SM's staff that gave her a huge envelope yesterday, he said that it was a file of exo's comeback concept that Mr. Lee Soo Man had told him to give it to her.

She took a little run to her room to take that brown envelope and bring it over to the dining room. While sitting, she started to open the envelope. There was a papers and red flashdisk inside of it.

She take a look at the flashdisk first. She can't understand why the hell did Lee Soo Man gave her a flashdisk, but somehow, she kept staring at the flashdisk as if that flashdisk could answer her question by itself. But sad to be true, it didn't.

So to answer her curiousity, she run back to her room to bring her laptop and after she did, she begin to input the flashdisk through her laptop. The next second, there is an EXO word that popped out on the screen. She did double-click on it.