Chapter 11 - Accepted

Liya was now standing in front of Lee Soo Man's office. 3 days have been surely pass since her official marriage with Chanyeol. There was still no sign of Chanyeol would came home at any soon, which successfully made her upset somehow.

She made a couple knock through the door and a second later she heard someone answered.

“Come in..”

And by that, Liya made a walked through Lee Soo Man's office which only to found himself being busy with some of his stuffs. His entire table was covered with stacks of papers and documents. Not an inch of the blackwood could be seen underneath the layers of papers. He peered his head as she walk closer to his desk. A smile shows on his face right after. “I knew you'll come,”

It was actually 9o'clock in the morning and all the thing she knew was that now she's already in SM building. Earlier, she reached the receptionist at the first floor, asking whether Lee Soo Man was in his office already and whether it is okey to just come through his office or maybe she need to make an appointment first since Lee Soo Man was that kind of “important” person in SM, which is mean; not many people could see him anytime as how they wished. But much for her surprise, the receptionist told her to just go through to his office after she told her her full name.

“Please, have a seat,” Lee Soo Man smiled warmly to her. She gave him a quick bow and took a seat in the armchair right in front of his desk without hesitation. “So how is it going?”

She remained silent and closed her eyes for a moment. For the last time, she need to make sure that she really wanna do this and hopefully wont felt regret right after.

“There's nothing much I can say, to be honestly. But, here..” she handed him her mood board right away. “You can just see it by yourself and tell me.”

He took the mood board by his hand and stared through it with a full gawked. It was eccentrically fabulous. It was simple yet cool. Her design has a strong characters that people could easily recognize it was hers and admire it at the same time. Definitely Liya's typical. It shouldn't be a surprise anymore for Lee Soo Man. He indeed knew it that the girl was surely got a talent. He just cant denied the fact that he felt so lucky could find a right person to work under his company.

“Welcome to SM,” He stated with full of proud while Liya remained quiet as if she didn't get whats the meaning behind of his word and rather chose to wait him to go on. “You were officially hired Kim Liya. You were now part of SM family.”

“Really?” She thought she heard it wrong. Somehow she feels excited but she tried not to sound like one, and either choose to maintain her cool and shout like an idiot in so much happiness.

“You knew it already that your job as EXO personal stylist is to supplies and curates the clothing and accessories for the boys. You'll often borrow clothing from designers and are responsible for the care, pinning to fit and steaming of the garments,” rather than answering her last question, he choose to explain how everything works for her as a fashion stylist. “But don't worry, you were also allowed to make your own signature style. Or even to make it simple; just make them as fab as possible.” he stop for a while, and smile. “You only work for them if they have schedule. Well.. such as tv show, photo shoot, stage performs, and many else. But if they were free, then so did you.”