Chapter 6 - HIM

------

I’m the 9th member who arrived first in our practice room. I saw Xiumin, Tao, Chen, Lay, Luhan, Sehun, D.O, Suho were even already start with their dance practice. I was about to join them, but someone shout on me, made me stop.

“Kris hyung!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

“Did you always.. Hufth..hufth.. have to do that to me huh?.. Hufth..hufth,” asked Kai while trying to control his breath. “Is it hard enough for you to press the hold button inside the elevator? Hufth..hufth.. Why can’t you just wait a lil’ bit longer?? I really can l lose my gain for sure if I have to take stairs everyday like this! Hufth..hufth,”

“Haha, sorry Kai, I won’t do it again next time,” I patted his back as I tried to stop laugh. Earlier, I was hurriedly enter the elevator then pressed the closed button immediately, which made him have to take a stairs because of that. I always do that on propose. Mianhae kai, I will do it again next time for sure. Hahaha :))))))

“YAA! PARK CHANYEOL!! Come on tell me more!! You really going to marry her?” said Baekhyun loudly as they were entering practice room. “How could that happen? You know her, aren’t you? Who is she? Did you love her? Eiiissh I’m envy you! You’re so lucky!!”

“What??” the boys were shouting over them.

“Who? Chanyeol.. will marry who??” asked Xiumin at the corner of the room.

“A pretty woman,” answered Baekhyun, still with his loud voice then pouting his mouth.

“YA Baekhyun! Could you please stop shouting or someone out there will hear you for sure!” Chanyeol scolded him.

“How could that happen? Aren’t we are not allowed to have any relationship? Married was even worse,” D.O asked with full of curious.

“This was my mom’s idea, and you guys knew it already what kind of person she is.. everything will be goes just like what she wanted.. and the thing that I can’t understand, how could Lee Soo Man agreed with this shit marriage!”

“How weird..”

“But who’s the girl? I never knew that you were closed with someone lately.. You never told us anything before.. is she pretty anyway?” no wonder why Kai asking that such question. He likes pretty girl. Or.. should I say every boy likes pretty girl._.?

“Neeeeee… neomu neomu neomu neomu yeppeo!!” answered Baekhyun quickly before Chanyeol were about to respond.

“Jinjja??????” all the boys were shouting at the same time. I wonder if I should join or not._.

“Do you have her photo Chanyeol?? I wanna see her, I wanna see her!!!” asked Kai with full of passion. And so does the others. I am not as count.