(AL) Together

Another glimpse into Mickey's and Alexis' romance. Enjoy! :)

-------------------

"I like the view." Mickey says coming behind Alexis, who is bending over a box.

"We're unpacking." Alexis replies.

Mickey nods. "Yes, we are." He says moving behind Alexis. When Alexis straightens up, he places his hands around Alexis' waist.

"Mickey, don't get any--"

Mickey begins to suck on Alexis' neck eliciting a gasp. Alexis clutches Mickey's arm. Mickey continues to lick, nip, and kiss his neck.

"Mickey." Alexis says huskily.

"I don't want a show. I thought we came to help you unpack." Danny says making Alexis push Mickey away.

"Why didn't you leave?" Mickey asks.

"Did you want the boxes out in the parking lot?" Danny asks.

"Danny be nice." Caleb says placing the box down.

"Thanks." Alexis says blushing.

"And why are you taking advantage of him?" Danny teases.

"I'm not." Mickey says.

"Caleb." Alexis says.

Caleb shakes his head. "Danny, let's go." He grabs Danny's arm and starts pulling him out of the townhouse. "That was the last of the boxes."

"Thanks." Alexis replies. "We'll make you dinner later."

"No problem."

"Caleb." Danny whines.

Mickey laughs.

"That's enough teasing. We have to get our baby from our parents." Caleb reminds him.

"I know, but we're not even late."

"If I don't get you out of here, we are going to be." Caleb tells Danny.

Alexis continues taking items out of the boxes and placing them in their respective place.

"See, you both later." Caleb says pulling Danny behind him.

"Have fun!" Danny says in a suggestive tone as the door is closed behind him.

Mickey follows Alexis' moves. At being ignored, he moves with purpose and takes him in his arms.

Alexis lets out a yell as his feet suddenly leave the floor. "What are you doing?!"

"Getting some love." Mickey replies walking further into their home.

"We need to unpack."

Mickey shakes his head. "It's more important to make it our home."

"Put me down. We need to get it ready. Our parents are coming to visit later."

Mickey leans down to kiss Alexis. "We can call them to cancel until we've unpacked." He says between kisses.

"You're not playing fair." Alexis replies as Mickey lies on him and kisses his neck.

"No."

"And you--"

Mickey kisses him again. He runs his hand beneath his shirt. Alexis wraps his arms around Mickey's neck pulling him closer. Mickey slips his tongue into Alexis' mouth. Alexis pulls Mickey's hair earning a groan from him.

"It was a good decision to make the bed first." Mickey states.