Adventurous Love (Part 1)

Here is Alexis and Mickey's story :)! It's divided into three parts. Hope you enjoy their story!

-----------------------------

Summary

Alexis and Mickey have grown up together as more than friends. Their families consider each other family, so of course they spend a lot of time together.

**********************

"I'm surprised you got them to agree on this trip." Mickey states.

Alexis shrugs. "I'm responsible and I'm not the one who gets us in trouble." He jokes.

"But you're always with me, so you're always getting in trouble too."

"Only when I'm with you."

"That's the point, it's going to be only us."

"I haven't gotten in trouble at university." Alexis states.

"Just because you haven't been caught."

"Hey, I do what I'm supposed to do."

"Because there is no one to stray you from the path." Mickey says laying down.

You're right. "Anyways we leave tomorrow. Did you pack?"

"Of course! I can't wait till tomorrow. Why couldn't we leave tonight?"

"First of all we're not starting our trip at night and second, you just graduated today and we had to celebrate it, and I'm tired."

"I'm not!" Mickey says jumping on Alexis.

"I see that."

"Do you want to go to the park?"

"No, I want to get a good night rest."

"I want you to keep me company!"

"I am."

"But you just said you're going to sleep. I don't feel like sleeping yet."

"You shouldn't have had all that soda."

"But it's so good!" He says sitting up; his elbow on Alexis' stomach.

"Yes, but then you have so much extra energy and then you want to drag me along."

"Because you're my best friend."

"I'm rethinking that."
"You can't say that! And thank you for the gift." Mickey smiles.

"You're welcome, but you know it's my gift too. I want to go see the haunted hotel."

Mickey asks, "Do you want to talk about it?"

Serious Mickey. "About what?"

"What has you being quieter than usual."

Alexis shakes his head.

"I know there is something in your mind." Mickey whispers. There is something in his gaze.

Alexis shakes his head; tentatively, he traces Mickey's lips.

Mickey freezes.

"I--can I kiss you?" Alexis asks.

"Yes." Mickey whispers. Why do I sound like that? Why did I say yes?

Alexis leans in and tentatively presses his lips against Mickey's. He leaves his lips on Mickey's. Mickey adds pressure and Alexis' responds. He places his hand behind Mickey's neck bringing him closer and to deepen the kiss. Mickey pulls Alexis closer to him as he lays half on top of Alexis. The need for air makes Alexis break the kiss, reluctantly. He opens his eyes to meet Mickey's eyes. Mickey has his eyes close, his face flushed, and his lips lightly pulled up in a smile. Alexis plays with the hair in the nape of Mickey's neck. Mickey learns towards it. He opens his eyes to meet Alexis's eyes.