Junooniyat - Part:2

#Junooniyat

Recap of part #1 -"Sanskaar fun loving guy yet flirty.. With high dreams of marrying a rich gal.. Swara simple helpful girl who helps all.. Aarav friend of Sanskaar .. Abhay also friend of Sanskaar but Sanskaar don't likes him much.. Pia a rich gal.. Becomes friends with Sanskaar only in one day.. Aarav and Sanskaar challenge to propose her.. Sanskaar on knees to propose him.. While a dupatta flows on him "

#Part_2

Before pia could say or response the wind blows in a rythemetical form.. Making environment all special..

A girl passes from sanskaar's side.. And her rose red duppatta flows in air.. Covering Sanskaar's head who was knelt down in front of pia..

BG -"Aryan and Aradhya BG Ta ra ra from Krishna daasi "

She moves opposite side.. Her duppata covering Sanskaar.. Showing him as hers.. Seems like it was stoping him to propose pia.. Slowly slowly duppatta moves...above his head.. Sanskaar unkowninly closes his eyes feeling the breeze..

Aarav and Abhay watches the scene and are confused what is going !!

While the gal who's stole was flowing on him was unaware of it..

By time he gets out of it pia gets a call..

Pia -"Hello Misha .. How are u yaar after so many days where are u ??"

Saying this she walks off talking on phone.. While aarav and abhay laughs seeing his so good proposal getting wasted !!

Sanskaar gets angry cz he never failed in any of challenge or bet..

He instantly turns back to see the girl cz of whom his plan flopped.. He walked towards her.. She was facing her back towards him.. He harshly holds her hand and makes her turn in one go.. She looses balance and was about to fall but he holds her... Cz of falling her hairs came on her face.. He was not able to see her face..

He -"How dare u come in middle do u know how much I worked for this...."

He stops Saying as she stands erect..and sets her hairs back.. Making her face visible to him..

She was so beautiful without makeup.. With big eyes.. Long straight nose.. Perfect heart shaped lips with natural pink color.. Her hairs straight and loose curls at end.. Her small earnings.. A small heart shaped pendent in her delicate neck.. And the most attracting Her bindi.. Her hairs flowing with air.. She was simple yet elegant...

He was stunned to see the god's most beautiful creation.. He can't even say it was love at first sight..and he was never attracted towards traditional girls.. But she.. She was different her angelic face her charm was so different !!

He comes to his sences as her voice reaches to his ears..

She -"What !! What's ur problem.. Is this the way to behave "

He remembers what she had done..
He -"Hey u miss.. (he looks her from top to bottom ) Arnaarkali keep ur this dupatta with u.. I am not ur saleem "

She gets angry -"Haaan What u called me Anaarkali .. U.. U..(she wasn't getting any word to say) "

He laughs -"U u what Anaarkali ?? "