junooniyat - part : 13

Junooniyat

Recap of part #12 -"Swara accepting her Feelings.. Swara insults Ragini.. SwaSan dance.. Ragini angry.. Ragini mixes toxic powder in Sanskaar's juice.. Ragini trying to get close to Sanskaar.. Swara witness half of the truth.. "

Part : 13

Sanskaar Goes out and finds Swara standing near car..

Tears shedding from her eyes.. She was crying.. Sanskaar was almost in drunken state.. Lost his sense..

Sanskaar marched toward her !!

She saw his unflinching gaze on her.. But she was in tears.. She looked everywhere except him..

Sanskaar was drunk.. He was not in his sense.. He stopped in front of her and hugged her.. -"I was worried for u " he said slowly which was only audible to her.. She dint reciprocated the hug.. But he hugged her intensely.. Closing his eyes.. Feeling her close to his heart.. Which clearly showcased how much he loved her.. When he felt her not hugging back.. He took himself out of hug and looked straight in her face..

He was shocked to see her crying.. He wasn't aware of Swara already witnessed what happened.. But only half truth.. And misunderstood him again..

He cubbed her face.. -"Swara what happened.. " his voice concerned !!

He kissed away her tears from her cheeks.. She closed her eyes tightly.. She was also a victim of her own POV .. Sanskaar's past made her doubt him.. She loved him and every time she got a drawback..

Swara gathered courage and separated him from her.. Sanskaar looked at her in confusion..

-"Don't u dare.. Sanskaar don't u dare touch me.. " said Swara in a chocked voice yet angrily..

Sanskaar looked her in confusion.. -"Everything is fine btwn us na now ? " asked he trying to cup her face..

-"No. No. No nothing is fine u every time proves me wrong Sanskaar.. (Crying) The more I began to fall for u .. Trust u.. That time u proves me wrong.. U gives me pain Sanskaar every time.. " answered she collapsing on her knees..

Sanskaar sat down in front of her he wasn't in his sense.. He too was crying seeing her..

Sanskaar -"don't cry Swara pls I can't see u like this.. " he said wiping her tears.. She pushed her hands away..

-"No Sanskaar u don't like to see me like this infact u love to see me like this.. U know what u are ?? (She looks at him in full fury) A play boy who loves money more than anything.. Who changes his girlfriend every Two days.. Who plays with ppls Feelings.. (she breaks down) First pia then when she was out u were flirting with other gal in prom night.. (she holds her face in her hands) am mad.. Yes am mad to love such person who don't even knows the meaning of love.. "

She cries badly.. She was broken by what she saw.. And Ragini's words..

Sanskaar -"I agree Swara I was not a good person.. Still I am not a good person.. (He cries) I can never be Swara.. I agree I always gave importance to Money.. That's y I proposed pia.. But the day I realised that.. (Stammers ) I love u.. I never saw any gal with wrong sight.. I agree we both had fights.. The more I began to know u I couldn't stop myself from loving u.. My heart always got attached to u.. After getting pia also.. I always felt incomplete cz.. Cz in my heart only you are der Swara (looks in her eyes pointing to his heart) this heart always beats for u.. Only u.. And that night in party Aarav gave me a dare challenge to take that girl's number.. I did it Swara it was ur misunderstanding.. U only think na y will I play with ur Feelings after getting pia ?? "