Junooniyat - part : 18

#Junooniyat

Recap of part #17 -" SwaSan daily routine at home.. SwaSan Passionate kiss in empty classroom.. They return back to class.. Friends Teasing Them.. Abhay throwing a party.. But they asked Sanskaar not to tell anything about it to Swara.. He feels guilt but can't do anything as his friends said "

#Part_18

**Collage**

He was confused what to do, One side his friends forbidden him to not to share anything with Swara regarding this matter.. He wanted to share.. Cz he promised he will never lie to her few hours ago.. But Abhay Being Abhay found a way to this too 'No Dude u aren't lying to her its just u are not sharing to her.. There is a vast difference between lying and not sharing' he remembered Abhay's word.

It was the time for q break.. This all hours of lectures Sanskaar was Mind absent and body present in class.. He never wanted to hide things from his lady love.. not from today, At least... He promised her..

The big thing was their love suffered a lot in past cz of his character.. His flirty behaviour.. Lying to others.. Do every possible thing to win just a mere bet.. But she entered in his life and changed this bad boy to a 'Lover Boy' and now to just hide a lil thing from her was a big thing to him.. He didn't want to do it... She accepted his love with great difficulties and began to trust him..

He was so deep in his thoughts.. That he didn't realise that it was break time..

All went out.. Swara was looking at him from a long time and found him lost somewhere.. She went to his seat and grabbed the space beside him..

Class room was void by now, as all went to have snacks in collage canteen.. Sanskaar was back to reality from the Chain of thoughts when he felt something or someone's hand on his shoulder..

He turned his sideways to find Swara smiling at him.. With concerned eyes.. -"What Happened Sanskaar ?? " she asked with his soft voice.. It made her more difficult to hide from her but Abhay took promise from him.. He was struck btwn 'Friendship' n 'Love' .

He started at her innocent face..maintaining the silence.. He just smile and took her hand to his lips and placed a soft peck caring on the back side of her hand.. She smiled and leaned on his shoulder resting her head there.. He wrapped his one hand around her shoulders..

She was staring at him resting her head der.. Sanskaar furrowed asking 'What' .. -"Nothing, Why are u worried ? " she answered to his silent question.

-"Nothing great.. U tell " he lied.

Swara made her grip tight while wrapping his waist from side. -"I feel like being with u, " she spoke her heart out.. While a beam of guilt passed from his eyes..

-"Can v go out at evening ?? " Swara asked innocently asking him to give her his time.. He became happy listening this thinking she wants to spend time with him.. And yes she meant it.

When he was about to say yes.. He remembered about the party of Abhay at pub.. He wanted to say yes, like her he also wanted to Spend time with her.. But Saying yes for today was strictly forbidden to him.

He smiled sadly -"Am sorry Shona but I can't come today.. " he said caressing her who was still hugging him from his sideways.. She looked deep in his eyes.

He felt guilty when she looked him like that.. The sadness was a clear element in her eyes.. But she smiled -"Its OK " she said..

He was shocked to listen this reply from her.. He thought she will question him.. But she quietly agreed to what he said.. This made a urge him to ask her, and he finally did -"You will not ask Why ? Or demand ? " his eyes bored in her intense black ones..