Welcome to Limbo.

A/N: (Y/N) <-your name (H/C) <-hair color (Y/A) <-your age (E/C) <- eye color

Dante stared at me for a bit trying to read my mind. "Dante.." I mumbled softly and placed my finger up to my lips. Dante watched me carefully. "Your not human aren't you?" I asked watching is expression change slightly. "What makes you think that?" He asked startled. I smirked slightly and started to circle him. "For starters, who in their right minds would carry a sword like that around in public." I stated. He scoffed at my remark. "Plus your carrying two pistols. Kinda suspicious if you ask me." I raised an eyebrow. "Am I now?" He says walking towards me. "Your the one following me sweetheart." Dante gently moved away a strand of my (H/C) away from my face. I faintly blushed as he moved closer. "If your planning on sticking by me, maybe you can help me find someplace safe to hide out until the heat dies down." Dante just barley whispered in my ears, sending shivers down my spine. My (E/C) gazed into his eyes and I nod my head slightly. "Y-yeah, I'll help you out." I barley breathed out. Dante smirked at me and moved away from me. "Well then, lets get a move on then." He says turning his back to me. I pouted slightly and straighten myself up. "I can't believe I am doing this." I groaned and started to run after him. "So hot stuff, where are we heading?" Dante looked down at me as we walked down different streets avoiding the cameras. "I have a name you know. It's (Y/N)." I say with a slight attitude. "My bad prin- I mean (Y/N). So where are we going?" He asked again looking at me. I sighed slightly and pinched the bridge of my nose. "We are going to my house."

"Your house?" He asked slightly confused. I glanced up at him and smiled. "Nobody will suspect you staying with me now would they." I winked at him and watched his face blushes faintly. "So stay close to me and you wont get lost." I say as I grab his sleeve. Dante smiled and allowed me to guide him through the streets. As we walked I stopped him as a few police officers start to walk by the alley we were hiding in. "The terrorist on the T.V. keeps spewing lies about our city." One of the officers says to the other. "I know, its getting worse and worse everyday. They keep scaring the citizens." He says to the other. Dante watched them closely as they walked by. "What are they talking about?" He whispered in my ear softly sending shivers down my spine. "Shh. They will hear us." I whispered as I turned around looking at him. "I'll show you when we make it to my house." I eyed him and he nod. "Good now lets get a move on, we don't want to get caught now don't we." I say and ran across the road to the next alley. Dante shook his head and started to run when he heard a voice echo in the sky. "You will die." The raspy voice says. "Dante?" I asked him watching him. "No." He says softly and watched the city start to crumble. "Dante!" I yelled at him. His eyes widen as he noticed I wasn't staying in the human world. "What is going on?!" I yelled as I ran to Dante. "(Y/N), you can see this?" He asked shocked. I nod my head as I grab a hold of his arm. "Well (Y/N), I cant believe I am saying this to another person." I looked at him confused as the city finishes changing to something I don't recognized. "Welcome to Limbo.."

A/N: Woah! Holy crap. Your being dragged into Limbo... I thought only Dante can go there. Well Obviously you aren't human, or are you? Muhahahaha. I hope you all enjoyed this part. Give it a rating or any feedback. Btw. I'll be streaming soon. Here is my streaming name if you wish you wanna follw. KittenNMeth0097.

Hugs and Kisses.