Nephilem

A/N (Y/N) <-your name (H/C) <-hair color (Y/A) <-your age (E/C) <- eye color

Dante and I looked around quietly trying not to disturb what is out in Limbo. "Dante, I don't know how to fight." I whimpered softly as I watched more demons appear. He glanced down at me and smirked slightly. "Don't worry (Y/N), I promise I will make sure you are safe with me." He spoke softly as he placed his hand on my head. "Then-" My words were cut when a Tyrant fell in front of us. "Tyrant.." Dante hissed and brought his sword up and reached for his gun 'Ivory'. "Eat shit." He said and shot the Tyrant in the face knocking it backwards. "Follow my lead and you will learn." Dante smiled at me and  ran after the Tyrant. I looked at him and brought up my sword and charged at the being and yelled. Dante looked back and smirked as he saw me raise my sword above my head. Dante quickly moved away allowing my sword to glide down the beast like butter. I looked up as my sword finally came to a stop as it hit the ground watching the Tyrant split in half. I looked back over at him and he had a huge smile across his face that made me blush. "That's my princess!" He yelled out and brought up his gun pointing it at me. "D-Dante?" I asked and he shot it. I heard a scream and a thud behind me and I looked behind me. Demon killed in one shot. "Sorry babe, didn't want you to die yet." He smirked and kept fighting until there was nothing left. We continued to move foward towards the direction of my home when he stopped me. "Once we are out of here, I promise I will explain everything to you." Dante gave me a genuine smile and as if on que. Limbo started to dissappear and turn back to the scum city.

"I am a what now?" I asked him as we walked through the front door of my home. It's a small little apartment. You know just the one bedrrom, one bath, a small kitchen and living room. Dante snickered at my apartment and looked back at me. "You are a Nephilem." He replied back as he took off his jacket, threw it on the floor, and sat down on the couch. "And that is what exactly?" I asked as I strip my shoes off. "Me of course! You parents are angels and demons, like mine!" He threw his hands up in the air acting like he had explained it a hundred times. "I get that! I am just wondering how." I say softly and looked down at the ground. "Well you see, when a man likes a women. He wants to insert his-" "Shut up I know how I was made!" I yelled with a red face. Dante smirked at my blushing face and stood up lowering himself so his face was in front of mine. "Baby, there is a ton of things that no human knows. That is why we are created. We destroy the things that aren't suppose to be here and try to live out a normal life." His voice became husky and I felt his eyes staring into my (E/C) eyes. I bit my lip slightly and moved away from the handsome man and sat down. "This is all too much." I breathed and looked up at Dante. "Then focus on me." He grinned and knelt down in front of me bringing his face to mine. Dante pressed his lips against mine, letting me forget my worries and focus on him.

A/N: Hello everyone! So sorry for the late update. I have been super busy with life and trying to come up with different stories. If you liked this part, please favorite this and check out some of my other works.
Xoxoxoxo