Chapter 4: After the break

Chapter 4: After the break. (Rox's Pov)

Darry came into my room, Im on my bed crying. I mean the love of my life just broke up with me because I wouldnt do it. Dar sat on the bed and rubbed my back. I turned and faced at him.

"Dar, why?" I asked.

"He doesnt deserve you okay, if he just wants to get with you then hes not a good boyfriend. Okay you deserve better. You dont need him." Dar told me, I wish that was true.

"Thank's Dar." I said and hugged him. I walked down stairs and hugged Soda.

"Thank's Soda." I said.

"Your welcome." Soda said.

~A couple days go by.~

We were sitting around. I kinda feel better, but I havent seen Steve since that night. I was in the kitchen when Steve walked in.

"Hey guys." Steve said sitting on the couch. (I was watching from the kitchen.) No one said anything.

"Soda, I messed up bad man. I need her in my life, my life isnt the same without her." Steve said. I walk past everyone and upstiars with a bottal of water. I get upstairs and I jump on my bed face down. What do I do? The next morning I woke up sick, I mean very sick.

"Darry!" I yelled. Darry came into the bedroom.

"Can I stay home today. Im sick and I mean very sick." I said

"Sure. Want me to stay home?" Darry asked.

"Darry, we need the money." I told him.

"Fine, but if you need anything call me." Darry said kissing my forehead

"Okay Dar I will." I told him. 5 minutes later Soda came walking in.

"Why are you here, I mean you have work and we need the money." I told him sitting up.

"My boss is paying me to watch you." Soda said.

"Soda, I need to talk to you." I said. Soda looked at me weird.

"Soda, I thought Steve liked me." I said trying not to cry.

"I did to, we all did." Soda said.

"Its because of that stupid game." I said kinda raising my voice. Soda looked at his lap, when I heard the door open and close.

"Soda, someones here." I said. Soda got up and went downstairs.

"Shes heartbroking, No you cant, Steve!" I heard Soda yelling then my door opening.

"I dont wanna see you." I said rolling onto my side.

"Im sorry, I now know that I need you in my life. I love you." Steve said.

"If you loved me you wouldnt of said the things you did Steve." I told him sitting up. Man I want to kiss him, but he hurt me. After about 2 minutes of quite Steve kissed me, I kissed back right away. When we pulled away we stayed quite.

"Im sorry do you forgive me." Steve said.

"Fine." I said.

~4 days go by.~

I've been happy these 4 days. Steve and I've been on a couple dates. We were just sitting here when this guy knocked on the door. I answed it and it was a guy in a suit.

"Darrel Curtis, Steve Randle, Kevin Mathews, and Dallas Winston yous are going to war. (I dont know what they say lol.)" After he said that he left. What there going to war. They cant can they? I sat on the couch and pulled my legs up to my chest.

"Whats wrong?" Steve asked.

"What do you think. My other cousin, my boyfriend and 2 of my friends are going to war." I said.

"You still have Soda, Pony, and Johnny." Steve said. I looked at him.

"We still have 2 weeks togather." Steve said. After Steve said that I went to bed. I couldnt sleep, I mean my boyfriend and my friends are going to war.

~A week goes by.~