Its Over

"Me you, and her.." Sam pointed at Scarlett as the brothers were in the middle of an argument. "We were meant to do this. They don't understand."

Nathan looked conflicted as he looked between Elena and his brother. He sighed silently and looked at his brother finally. "No. They do understand. Let it go Sam, let's go back home."

Sam looked disappointed as he hesitated. He finally surrendered while raising his hands up in the air. "Okay." That was his simple answer.

But Scarlett knew him better, she knew he wouldn't give up that easily.

Scarlett watched as Nathan, Elena and Sullivan tried their best to swing to the other side, until the swing broke.

"Come on Sam, jump and I'll catch you!" Nathan said from the other side. However, Sam hesitated again. Scarlett knew exactly what he was thinking as she sighed loudly.

Sam looked at her with a pleading look, he didn't want to leave her again but he had to know if the treasures they were chasing was in fact there.

Scarlett gave in, smirking a bit. "Come on Sammy, lets find you you're treasures you selfish bastard." Scarlett said to him making him smile.

"Our treasures." He corrected her. "Yeah whatever." She said.

"Alright Nathan! Elena! Grandpa! I'm sorry, we'll meet you both back at the plane." Scarlett said before she grabbed Sam's hand and they both made a run for it.

"Those idiots.." Nathan said in disbelief. "No! Come back! Sam! Scar! We're gonna leave you two behind!" Nathan tried to persuade them. "I'm gonna kill those two myself!"

Everything happened so fast that Scarlett couldn't register it. In the corner of her eyes, Sam was on the floor a log on his abdomen.

Rafe was standing right in front of her like a mad man. He seemed to ignore that the ship was actually burning. But what amazed her at the same time was Henry Avery's treasures were surrounding her.

Sam was right.

"I thought you put him in the past! Behind us!" Rafe said pointing at Sam. "I thought we had some feelings for each other. I thought there was something going on!"

"Rafe there was no us..." Scarlett said quietly. Deep down, she felt sad to see that Rafe was the villain, because he could've been something better.

Rafe took a step forward closer to her, each step of his made her anxious. "Yes there was.." He said, the fire's reflection in his eyes.

Suddenly, goosebumps arose on Scarlett's skin, she froze and couldn't move in fear. Rafe scared her for the first time. The madness in his eyes scared her.

However in the corner of her eyes, she saw Nathan approaching slowly from the burning entrance. He crouched down beside his brother to see if he was still breathing.

"Come on Rafe... Its over." Even though her voice was shaking, she tried to distract him so he wouldn't look back and find Nathan.

He broke the space between Scarlett and himself, looking at her, their nose touching. "No, its only the beginning." He whispered in a slight growl.

He tangled his fingers in her hair and forcefully kissed her, making her groan. He was too strong and she couldn't push him away.

Suddenly, he let go to throw her against a log, her head hit the log and she blacked out.

The last thing Scarlett have seen was Rafe and Nathan holding swords, ready to fight each other until they blurred out into darkness.

"Come lets go! Scarlett you better wake up!" Nathan shook her awake, he pulled her up and her head started to turn. "Come on." Sam said weakly as he linked his arm with hers.

The water was reaching until her knees but the ship was still burning down. She grabbed as many treasures as she could and placed it in her bra.

"Come on!" Sam called out to her, he pulled her once more and the two jumped after Nathan. They dove in the water and began to swim away.

Seconds later, the ship exploded. However, they made it back to the plane safely. "Were you insane? What were you thinking?!" Sullivan grabbed Scarlett.

Although, his face expression softened as he saw how sad she was. Instead of shouting more, he hugged her tightly.

"How you holding up?" Sam asked as it was only Sam and Scarlett at the back of the plane. Nathan was in the front with Sullivan; Elena sitting on Nathan's lap fast asleep from the exhaustion.

"I'm alright." He knew what Rafe said to her effected her terribly. He heard everything and saw everything before he passed out. He saw their shared kissed but he left it and didn't need to mention anything.

"Look... I'm sorry, I shouldn't have lied." Sam said in regret. "Hey... Sammy... Its okay." She smiled and squeezed his hand in reassurance.

He placed his arms around her and carried her onto his lap, before he could kiss her, she interrupted him.

"But hey, look what I got." She shoved her hands in her bra, widening his eyes. "R-Right...now?" He stuttered.

"Get your head out the gutter mr Drake. I got some of the treasures." She pulled out the coins from her bra, flashing him with the shiny gold.

He took the big coin from her and looked at it with a smirk. "Im impressed." He said. But he quickly shoved it back into her bra making her confused.

"But not all treasures are silver and gold." He smirked flirtatiously before he pulled Scarlett into a passionate kiss.