Epilogue

"Are you nervous?" Elena asked as she helped zipped Scarlett's dress.

Sam and Scarlett decided to keep the wedding small, close friends and families only. Their wedding was to take place on the beach; they both didn't want it to be too crowded or a big party.

"Of course not, I've been waiting a long time actually." Scarlett replied while her cheeks turned pink.

"Oh I'm so excited!" Elena clapped her hands as she hugged her best friend.

Sullivan walked his granddaughter down the aisle while he was about to tear up. "You look beautiful. I wish your mother was here to see you."

"Remember what you told me? The people we love never truly leave? They're always in our hearts?" Scarlett said sheepishly as her eyes locked with Sam's.

His mouth was agape as he watched the love of his life walked down the aisle, closer and closer each time; the nearer she came, the more beautiful she looked to him.

Sullivan kissed his granddaughter's cheek and gave her over to Sam who had a big smile that could tore off his cheeks.

Before Nathan could begin, Sam stopped his younger brother. "Gimme a twirl, princess." Sam twirled Scarlett. He took in every detail of her.

The little beads on her dress, her wavy hair, her glossy lips and how her eyes twinkled when it met his eyes.

"Perfect." He whispered to her as he leaned.

"We may start with vows." Nathan said as he was also very happy for the two. "Ladies first." Nathan winked towards Scarlett.

"Alright, I didn't write it on paper, its all gonna come from the heart." She said childishly as Sam took her hand.

"Sammy, in the beginning the first time I met you... You were the most annoying teenage boy I have ever met. You followed me around until I went soft on you. I didn't trust anyone for a very long time until you came along. We had a lot of fun together and with Nate The Great. I saw you and Nathan as my family, a family I couldn't replace. But I saw deeper than family when it came to you, if we were 16 again, everyone would've called it puppy love. After we lost contact and reunited once again, I felt as if it was a dream. After Panama... I thought I could start a normal life, but I couldn't. Not without you. Then came Italy and I realized my love for you was always there. It was always there and it will never leave. My love for you is permanent. The places we go to doesn't matter to me, as long as we have each other Sam Drake, then I will be the happiest."

Some of the guests teared, along with Elena and Sullivan. Nathan was about to cry until he cleared his throat. "I need a moment..." He cleared his throat and turned back to them. "Okay.. Im good."

It was now Sam's turn to give his vow, he cleared his throat and locked eyes with Scarlett with a smile on his face.

Nathan did not see his brother ever happy like this, a bright look on Sam's face as he looked at Scarlett.

"Scarlett... You're an intelligent woman, a beautiful elegant woman. The first time I laid eyes on you I thought you were just gonna be another pretty girl that I had to dump later. I was very wrong. I'm glad I was wrong. I fell deeply in love with you and that love grows deeper each time. When I was a boy, you were always there for me and you were always there till this very day. You see beyond my flaws Scarlett Sullivan. Even when I'm being greedy and selfish, you never failed me... Even when I do... Even when I did fail you completely. I want to be there for you at all times, support you and love you the most even at hardship. To be completely honest, I do not know where I will be right now without, and for a fact; I'm terrified of losing you... My biggest fear. I never thought that I would be able to have a family or even get married. I love you Scar."

Six years later...

"Mommy! Mommy! Wake up!" The bed began to bounce making Scarlett groan.

"No... Mommy sleep.." She said covering herself with her blanket.

"Oh come on mommy!" Sam joined in with his kids. "For god's sake, how old are you Sam." Scarlett groaned loudly as she hugged her pillow tightly.

"Breakfast is ready mommy." Noah, her six year old boy said. "We're not gonna eat until you come downstairs." Jain said, Noah's twin sister.

"Alright I'm up." Scarlett said removing the blanket off her face. Both children jumped off the bed and ran down to the kitchen, only to be followed by their German Shepherd dog who barked happily.

Sam laid next to Scarlett on the bed, wrapping his arm around her waist. He kissed her cheek gently. "How did I get so lucky." Sam said to himself out loud.

Both of them laid together, hugging each other. Both of them were happy that they had each other and they both hoped that it would always stay like that till the end of time.