Chapter 6: Am I really a monster?

Rushing at him I quickly pull out my blade as he smirks, leaving me a bit confused but I rush at him and stab him straight in the" wait what?!" The black figure slowly disperses into thin air. Shocked I slowly fell to my knees,tears of rage pouring down my face as I started to scream into the air," GET BACK HERE!! I NEED TO KILL YOU! y-you deserve to DIE!get back here..." Sitting, lifeless on the floor with a fist made I punch the ground after a while of crying and slowly stand up."Your one slimy bastard, keep slipping and I don't think my sanity will be able to handle that." Again, I felt my sanity slowly drifting from me as I began to laugh uncontrollably."Where did that one guy go?" Kurans voice slowly crept down the stairs and I looked his way in shock but I could tell my crazed smile was still spread across my face. Once Kuran saw me he jumped back in horror," L-L-Luna?! W-why the smile?!" I realized that I wasn't myself due to his reaction and slid to the floor again, just staring at the floor while those thoughts of being a monster pushed into me again. Suddenly Kuran steps toward me with a hesitant smile," H-Hey? Shouldn't you get going its no-" I look up at him with rage," but HES here, I can't leave you with HIM!" Kuran crouched down to me, shaking but he moved my hair from my face and forced a smile." would you mind telling me who? I will try to avoid him if you want..." Looking up at him my rage ceases and my eyes are filled with worry," My father." Kuran looks at me with wide eyes." But the village...aren't they all supposed to have died?..." I nod my head and look at the ground." I didn't want to search for his body because I never really considered him as a dad...he's a terrible person, he beat my mother for no reason at all despite her desperate smile and he conned her into loving him, he must've, there's no way anyone can truly love someone so cruel but...in reality if anyone did, that person would be her...never in my life will I see such a person in my life again. All because he wouldn't protect her! She's gone because of him!" I was crying ever since I mentioned my mother due to all the hatred and pain that had welled up in my heavy heart. Kuran glances in the direction of a noise but looks back to me worriedly," I'll stay away from him, but you need to get out of here...please just go, I need to do a few things and then I will escape as well..." My cries turn into little sniffles as I grab at Kuran, wanting a hug. Kuran sighs and hugs me tightly, I try to let go but Kuran wouldn't let go of me,"hahahaha you let her out ?! I thought you wanted to keep her safe? The outside world is no place for such a fragile creature don't ya think, wolfie?" It felt as if her creepy laugh was right there in my ear, it was so evilly crazed that I couldn't help but shiver.Kuran slowly unwrapped his arms and let me free."You're right, but she has to go out for air from time to time...I want her purity to remain. I can't have her turning into something as putrid as you, Heka." The woman steps back with wide eyes and begins to speak but stops, quickly putting her shock to the back of her mind and begins laughing." So...you hate yourself as well? I mean...you aren't really pure at all, the only one untouched by corruption here is that girl...." Heka suddenly appears at my side and strokes my arm in awe then laughs and presses it to her cheek." She seems pure but, behind those innocent eyes lies a monster, y'know? Master  saw some of the power that lies within her and I'm sure you have too." Once I hear the name"Shou" I forcefully free my hand and stare into the girls eyes, with no mercy my eyes raged like that of a fire. Before I can mention anything I felt a pain in my neck and everything slowly went black as I fell to the floor.