Chapter 11:Commander

Kuran P.OV
I soon heard an odd tone from heka, one I wouldn't expect from someone with such an unpleasant attitude but I guess everyone has crushes, even if it does appear unsettling. Heka stuttered almost constantly throughout her speaking as a figure was stomping down the hallway. "C-c-c-o-o-om-m-mander....g-g-good...g-goodmorning."
The figure stops suddenly and it's silent." Where's father?" He had finally spoke out. The boy's voice was blunt and clear, he seemed to be really sure of himself. "Wait...are there families that he has created? Maybe an army?" I push my ear close to the door in order to catch everything clearly."m-master? O-o-oh h-h-he...should b-be...t-t-training...." The boys glare hadn't lightened at all," you should really stop stuttering, it makes your speech almost incoherent. It's. Annoying." "Commander" says coldly before quickly walking down the hall and hecka sighs."fuck. I did it again. I'm so hopeless, of all people walking by it had to be Akuma." I decided I should try to speak again, in a sort of calm manner."so that jerk is the masters son?" Hecka still blushing nods and replies quickly." Yes." Kuran laughs slightly at her embarrassment ," jerks like that don't deserve a girls attention, but I guess I'm not one to talk." Hecka slowly starts to return to herself," yeah, you aren't." Kuran thinks for a second in the midst of the silence."Luna never mentioned having a brother...what's with that." Hekas voice returns to normal and she starts up slowly," oh....that...everyone knows that...Akuma has been completely unaware of his younger sibling because...he was created...he doesn't know that either it is part of the law to keep that a secret from him...that's probably why he seemed so pissed off...he just learned about Luna yesterday." Heka gasps suddenly and has an awkward tone." Oh, m-master...commander.he was just looking for you..." the evil voice tinged my ears and I begin to growl slightly to myself thinking of all the wrong he's done. "I know. We just had a conversation." The boys soft footsteps were heavier than before as the clink of metal followed him to the door. " Akuma is going out on a mission, you are to release the prisoner to me." Hecka blushes at the sight of Akuma fiddling with the metal plate on his arm."yes captain." Heka quickly replies and unlocks the door. I feel the sensation of all the questions running through my brain resulting in dizziness as I stand at the door holding my head." You alright, not enough air in there? I told you to open his window, did I not?" The man that killed Luna's mother and is trying to take her away was standing right in front of me, what was going to happen? As I regained my balance I looked away from him and my fist tightened so much I felt like it would break. "Come with me." He calmly stated and started walking away. I was so confused by his actions, he obviously knew I wanted to hurt him, he saw that, he knew everything I was feeling and everything I needed to know, what kind of person is he? Following him down the long hallway I thought of ending him here and now but I knew that I couldn't do that for too many reasons. Luna deserved to end him even if she is such a kind person, this hate inside changes her. Also, I would create a ruckus in which they would come after us, I need to sneak out not cause more problems. He opened a door which lead to another and then another, behind the third door was a metal door with a series of locks he had to undo." Close your eyes." Confusion spread into my mind but I decided to go with what he says until I find a good time to rebel and shut my eyes as the door creaked open."hold on just a sec. keep them closed." The sound of objects being thrown around the room peeked my interest but I couldn't bring myself to peak."okay. Go ahead...open them." I open my eyes and step forward into a normal looking room to my surprise.," s-so what was all that about." Oh, the project I've been working on...heh, it's a bit embarrassing so I had to hide it somewhere....a-anyway." He claps his hands together cheerfully and continues." Have a seat," as I sit down on the couch he picks a seat on the opposing side and crosses his legs as he sits." Whatever you've heard from my daughter is a lie, she knew about this mansion, about my position as a scientist, her mother died during her birth." Of all things I knew none of that was true, his whole story was fake, Luna wouldn't lie like that but I kept my face emotionless as he continued in a serious tone." She ran away from here because of a fight we had, she wanted freedom but she is so small and frail that I wouldn't let her leave this place...she snuck out and she met you, what have you been doing to her, just...what does she mean to you?" Toward the end of his speaking his tone became aggressive. " Luna is like a sister to me, she is very important. She says she wants to become strong and she has made many friends to help her be just that...but even without them...she is stronger than you could ever imagine." I thought back to the rage in her eyes when we stumbled upon her home village and the result it ended in and tenses up a bit." That's nonsense, she is a weak cry baby driven by fear...and she should be protected not have to...fight...Akuma has been sent to retrieve her and she will stay here with us. You can either work here to protect her trained by me or you can sit in that room and rot away." His voice pitched in that evilness I mentioned before, I decided to agree to protect her and I was scheduled to start training tomorrow and then shown to a room by a maid. As the maid left and I slowly looked around the well-organized room I thought to myself if I should train with him as long as I can, I need to be able to protect her.
Luna (future P.o.V)
"What he didn't realize is, he was being poisoned just by being inside of that wretched place. He was no longer the Kuran I knew."