Truly

Truly

By: RuthieKnox

Genre: Romance/Humour

Cert: PG-13

Blurb:

May Fredericks hates New York. Which is fair enough, since New York seems to hate her back. Just weeks after moving from Wisconsin to Manhattan, she receives the world's worst marriage proposal, stabs her boyfriend with a shrimp fork in a very public venue, and accidentally becomes notorious. And that’s before she gets mugged.

At her wit's end, May washes up at a Packers bar in Greenwich Village, where she meets a surly, unhelpful guy who hates her shoes and calls her ex a douche.

His name is Ben. He used to be a chef. Now he's a rooftop beekeeper with anger management issues. She wouldn't even like him, but he reminds her of home … and he knows where to find all the best food in the Village.

She makes him laugh. He buys her tacos and cowboy boots. The longer they’re stuck together, the better May and Ben get along … and the harder they fall. TRULY is a quirky, modern New York love story unlike any you've read before.

My thoughts:

Love it, Love it, Love it, need I say anymore??

You guys are probably sick of this, but I can't help it, who can resist a funny romance. I read this about a month back and ever since it has been sat in 'The Library' taunting me to give it a spot, so here it is.

Despite my never ending love for small town settings, this one is about a small town girl living in the big city, and I loved it just the same, I guess a change TRULY is as good as a rest.

Now this is the first book I have read by RuthieKnox, and I guess you could say I found it on the off chance, and then was prompted to read it after seeing a message about how good it was in my news feed. Lets just say it lived up to my expectations. It was TRULY awesome, see what I did there, I think I'm losing it...

Maturely written, 'Truly' is the perfect story for someone who wants to read something fun, with a twist of romance and a sprinkle of humour, without all the teenage drama. That being said don't be fooled, by diving into the story you open yourself to a world of love hate, happiness, heartbreak and more, you may even find yourself shouting along with the characters and in all honesty it's amazing!!

Not one to want to want to give away the plot line, I think I'll leave it at that. Just as a heads up there is no guarantee for how long this book will be available on Wattpad so go grab it while it's still here, you have been warned.

SEARCH it, ADD it, READ it, trust me you won't regret it.

As always all books mentioned can be found in 'The Library' so feel free to be nosy and take a gander.

As for me that's all for now,

Until next time,

Over&Out!x