An actual short story

Dis is a life is strange one shot. It's grahamscott I guess but I put an OC in their cause why the fuck not.

    I woke up on his couch with nothing but a bra and underwear on. I was confused and pulled the blanket up to my chest. My head was pounding and I couldn't remember anything from last night.

    I looked over and saw Warren and Nathan in the bed. What the fuck happened last night? I groaned quietly as I scanned the room for my clothes and quickly pulled them on.

    I took a quick glance at the two boys. From what I could see, the both didn't have shirts on... The might have had nothing on but I didn't need to check.

    Should I wake them up or leave? I would have to ask them anyway, so I decided to shake Nathan awake. "Nate!" I whisper yelled as he rolls over and his eyes flutter open. "What huh...?" He mumbles as he rubs his eyes. "Do you remember what happened last night?" I asked and his eyes opened wide and he shot up. "Uh... Nothing..." He obviously lied.

    He shook Warren awake, and Warren chuckled as he looked at our confused expressions. "You guys were that drunk" he sits up. "Warren... What the fuck happened last night?" I ask. "Nothing bad. You guys took of each other's clothes but fell asleep before you could do anything" he chucked again. "You guys were really drunk" wow.

    "Well then" I mumbled. "Explains why my head's pounding" I put a hand up to my head. "Why do you have your shirt of then graham?" Warren's eyes widen. "Uh... It was... Hot last night"

    "Mmmhmmm" I said and Warren turned red. "What actually happened. He sighed. "Fine... you were really drunk. You and Nathan started making out and he pulled me over... But you fell asleep cause you were drunk..."

    "And?" They both looked at each other then back at me. "we continued..." Warren mumbles. "Ahhh I was in the room" i cover my eyes with my hands. "Damn I'm glad I was drunk Jesus Christ" they both chuckled. "Well, I'm gonna go clean out my brain and try to get rid of this headache" I walked out the door quickly.

    "I was in the fucking room... Horny teenage boys..."