Part 17

It was too late to dress her up, so they carried sanyukta , wrapped in that blood smeared blanket and somehow placed her inside the medical room.

kaustuki was sobbing bitterly. while the doctor in charge quickly summoned for an ambulance.

The news of sanyukta's suicide sent tremors along the length of FITE.

Randhir almost ran inside the ambulance and clutched her palm tightly.

Tears rained down his eyes as doctor took her inside the operation theatre.

" save sanyukta at any cost!!" randhir chipped over the phone.

" beta!!" his mom whimpered.

" bring her back to life , en I will start calling you mom!!" randhir's voice choked.

" okey beta!" renuka sanyal hanged up and in moments , country's best medical faculty walked inside the nursing home.

" who is sanyukta!!" renuka sanyal touched his shoulder.

As the doctors walked inside the operation theatre.

" someone who you can never be!!" randhir covered his face in his palms.

" just save her!!" randhir whimpered.

" are you in love with her!!?" renuka gulped.

randhir jolted his eyelashes up and screamed.

" I dont want her to leave me! Alone just like you did!! She is ----" he wiped his tears frantically.

" I m responsible for her suicidal attempt!! !" randhir gulped his tears.

" rectify ur faults!!" renuka whimpered.

" I need her alive for a purpose!" randhir wiped his nose !!!

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya