Part 3

Sanyu some how pushed a painful lump down her throat , and clutched her bag to get out of the library.

When randhir walked inside and grabbed her hand in full fury.

Sanyu was about to shout, when he yanked her behind the book shelf and covered her mouth with his palm.

" listen agarwal !! I don't care about how broken U R owing to ur break up with that jigolo.

But just gulp this thing down ur system that its ur incapablity and inefficiency of managing ur boyfriend that has caused this blunder !! So you will have to mend it !! " his cold warning tickled her eardrums.

She groaned under his palm.
" just pretend to be my girlfriend!! En back me to get vidhusi back !!" he gripped her nape.

sanyu orbs glistened with tears.
" get ready to cry more !! If i dont get my girlfriend back !!" randhir pressed her lips under his palms.

when sanyu jabbed his palm and ran away !

randhir winced in pain and ran behind her.

Sanyu was walkimg frantically along the corridor. when someone grabbed her elbow and pulled her inside an empty classroom.

" randhirr!!!" she pushed him.
Randhir bounced back and pinned her to the nearest wall.

" u R my girlfriend from now!! Till the day i get vidhushi back !!" he declared.

Sanyu painted a slap on his cheek and pushed him hard.

" dont cross ur limits randhir !! " she yelled , and randhir pressed his stiffened frame on her body.

" how dare you???" his sniffed in rage.
and clutched her hairs.

" I will finish you and ur boyfriend agarwal just wait and watch!!!" with that he jerked sanyu away and stormed put of the room.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya