Part 35

" randhir !!!" sanyu screamed.

" earn ur freedom sanyukta escape my love!! En then U will be free !!" he chipped and rested his head on her lap.

" why are you torturing me!!" she groaned.

" why dont you understand sanyukta!! None can love you the way I do.!! " he mumbled as he hid his face in her lap.

" am I ur captive randhir!!" she arched back and her back touched the wall.

" give us a chance sanyu. two months ,just 60 days! !" he groaned and placed her hands in on his hairs.

" what 60 days!?? Haan!! I said I cant fall in love with a monster like you ! Yes I have lusted you for a while but love no randhir! !!" she spat out.

When randhir jolted his head up.
" U mean you lust me!!?" he gripped her nape and edged their faces closer.

" I said I did lust you for a while!!" she inhaled sharply as their breathes mingled.

" why are you making it fun!" he chipped as lips touched the corner of her lips.

" 2 months ! !" he hushed and pulled the strings on her choli down.
sanyukta sobbed silently.

And he picked her up in his arms.

" dont do this randhir!!" she groaned.

" stop me if you can!!" he hushed as he placed her on the bed.

" dont !!" she clutched the bedsheets as he trailed down and pecked her toes.

En panic reeked her senses.

" dont!!" cold sweat ran down her spine.

randhir trailed up and entwined their fingers.

" i will kick you!!" she gulped.

randhir kissed her eyes slowly.

" this isn't right randhir!" she shuddered as he sucked her throat.

" no randhir!!" she yelled as he was about to nip the softness above her cleavage.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya