Part 24

Randhir detached himself from her with great reluctance.

He clutched her palm tightly and rubbed his nose on her knuckles lightly.

" thank you for everything sanyukta!!" he pecked her fingers one by one.

She knew that he has hocked her but still sanyukta went on with the or deal !

randhir tucked few locks behind her ear and adjusted the blanket on her frame!!

Moonlight peeped inside the room through the window. randhir wanted to wake her up right now and thus was hell bent to perpetuate the bond they shared , or rather he shared with her forever and ever !

He smiled sadly and got up.
Randhir loosened the latch of the door and sneaked out of the window.
And as he moved out of her dorm.
drops saline fluid hobbled down her eyes!.

" time to part in! Randhir!" sanyu breathed out and wiped her tears.

There in boys hostel , a happy randhir Singh shekhawat was preparing himself for his last ditch.

He was geared up to confess all that he felt sanyukta.

He was busy preparing his flowery speech for sanyu.

when parth barged inside the room.
And held randhir by his collar.
His eyes were red.

" leave my sanyu !!" parth jerked him.

" my sanyukta! She is mine !!" randhir smirked and freed himself.

" dont fool urself randhir !! She was always in love with me!! Yes ! I was wrong for a fact but I will get her back !!" parth mouthed.

randhir ignored him and started finger combing his hair.

" you will get an invitation on our wedding!! Anyways ur hoe , umm vidhusi tried to U know throw herself on me!! So control her okey bastard !!" randhir scrunched his nose in disgust.

" we have broken up.! *pause* i want my sanyu back !" parth pleaded.

" sanyukta is mine! All mine! I love her!" randhir declared with a smile.

PLZ VOTE IT N GIVE UR VALUABLE COMMENTS
CREDITS:Mouli bhattacharya