Uh... Here goes nothing

Skip ahead to the next day, Chris offers to take Eliza to the airport.

Chris's pov

It's my last chance,my last chance to get it all off my chest,my last chance to tell her how I feel if I keep this in she will never know she will never know how much you actually loved her, how her not remembering you hurt, how you spent days just thinking about her, how much you were sad when you left her, how you just wanted to turn the car around and never leave Virginia. I have to do it I have to tell her even if she doesn't feel the same way. *sigh* here goes nothing... *clears throat*

End of pov

"Um...Eliza" Chris stared to say with a shaky voice."yea Chris what's up" Eliza responded not looking up just playing with her phone."well I need to tell you something, but I don't really know how to tell you. And if I tell you I don't want you to push me away I'm sorry for eveything,Sorry for not calling when I started what is now my life, I'm sorry for the fact that I didn't call.-gco"Chris where is this coming from. *moment of silence* "Well... let me finish I'm sorry for the fact that I didn't call it's just if I told myself over and over again if I push you out it would be hard to fall in love with you,but I end up thinking about you even more to the point where I had to tell Michael or tyga as you know him by,and I wouldn't be here with you if it wasn't for him. And yea I know you think I'm crazy as hell ,but I love you... I honestly love you and yes I know it's not fair to put you on the spot like this ,but I had to do it for me. I can't just hang around you and just act like it's all fine and I only think of you as a friend cause I don't, I'm sorry. *Silence* "I honestly am lost in words Chris" *car comes to a complete stop* We're here" *Chris states with a hurt expression not looking at Eliza*

They just sit there for a while they arrive two hours before scheduled so she's not worried about missing the plane.Finally Eliza can't take the silence so she steps out the car and gets her suitcase and backpack.

Eliza's pov

I'm sitting in the car after Chris just told me how he felt and I can't find anything to say so we're sitting in the car filled with awkward silence I can't take so I step out the car and get my bags. I think Chris had intensions of going inside cause he's in the parking garage.I hope he does come in with me I don't want are last few moments filled with tension and awkwardness. I start to walk when I hear a car door close I don't look back cause I know it's him. We both walk in he puts his hood on and some sunglasses(ray bans) "Um...Chris so I'm thinking the past two weeks have been amazing and we've caught up so much.I need you to come with me."Eliza, I can't" Why?*aggravated*"You have a life out there like I have one out here and you have a boyfriend and I'm not the type of dude who takes another mans girl plus you I don't want any drama then I already do with the media I'm so sorry" Stop saying sorry"I'm sorry I can't go all the way to the gate with you I have to go" *Chris walks away heartbroken*

Longest part of this story I've ever done :)