Been a while 2

Eliza's pov

For some reason I followed him,maybe to get away from my problems,but I couldn't just let him go and never know if I'll see him again.Kind of strange feelings for someone you just found out was your old best friend. I walked to the car and opened the passenger door not knowing if I should say anything,but before I think of something "Do you mind if we go somewhere before I drop you off,or something?" His voice is calmer then it was when we were outside of the club."Uh yea,that's fine" I shrug sitting back and just try to let my mind wander.I guess I fell asleep cause,I felt Chris shake me a little."Aye,we're here wake up."His tone is happy,but unsure why he sounds happy.I step out the car and see a familiar home. "Where are we?" He ignores my question and continues to walk up the driveway.As he knocks on the door I just stand there awkwardly. He must notice,because I feel his elbow bump me lightly.

After about four knocks on the door a woman appears at the door,she is short with brown hair and teeth that are as white as Chris'. "Christopher...Oh my goodness!You should have told me you were coming,I would've cleaned up a little." Her smile is as warm as his. He sighs at his mother's reaction,and looks at me."Do you remember her?" by the reaction on my face,he just laughs and shakes his head walking further into the house
(Honestly it's late so this will be some what of a cliff hanger,sorry! I will update soon sooooooo...Follow me on Twitter @Colored_Me Thanks!)