Been a while

Eliza's pov

It's been exactly two months since I've been to California,I've been very distant from Marius...I try to keep our relationship as good as it was,but honestly every since Chris told me how he felt about me he's all I can think about.I enjoyed our weeks together,him bringing memories back that I never knew I forgot. As I think to myself my thoughts are interrupted by Marius calling my name,"Eliza can you hear me?" His voice sounds so,caring as I begin to actually listen to him."Huh?N-no,what did you say,I was deep in thought." I stammer over my words,with a small smile."I was asking if you wanted to go out.We haven't really done anything ever since you got back from California." his jaw line clenches a little,as his accent makes him over pronounce a few words."Oh,Sure that would be nice." I stand from my seat and walk to him,bringing his head down slightly and give his cheek a slight kiss.

So I'm getting ready which actually took more time than I expected when,I get downstairs Marius is talking on the phone,I hear him and he sounds a bit angry."Fine Fuck you!" He yells to the recipient on the other end,and hangs up. "Are you ok?"I say softly walking closer to him. "Yes,I'm fine I have to go handle something." He says calming his voice,yet it's still filled with anger."What about a-" I'm cut off by the door shutting and leaving me in complete silence.

Chris' pov

So,I'm in my home town and I'm performing at a club and home so you know I definitely know I gotta 'Turn up' It's about at least an hour till the show starts so I'm getting ready,and hanging with the crew.We're drinking a little and I'm definitely relaxed in v.i.p,until I see the person that will defiantly kill the vibe that I have right now,Eliza,I guess Tyga notices her to cause he taps my arm and points at her chuckling a bit "There's your girl" He says with a smirk.I punch his arm "She's not my girl" I stand up at the call off my manager telling me it's show time.I walk up on the stage seeing her at the bar in a slim dress,possibly before her knee.The club goes dark lights flash and I'm in the zone,Some caramel pretty girl introduces me and when she says my name,I can feel Eliza's eyes on me. I decide to perform 'Love more' skipping Nicki's part and just continue the song,some girls through panties and bras on the stage,I just laugh a little finally performing 'Fuck for the road' with Tyga. After the performance I begin go to the bar,giving a couple hugs. "How did you like my performance?" I whisper in Eliza's ear standing behind her,She turns around and looks at me pushing my bare chest away a little."It was decent" She shrugs,not really any expression."I'm about to leave,and go to another club,you wanna come?" I ask with a puppy dog face.She stands up and I tower over her "I thought you didn't mess with girls that have boyfriends?" "I don't,but I can make an exception since you're really pretty." I smile at her grabbing her waist and pull her closer to my bare chest,and right at a bad time *Snap*,someone let paparazzi in. I release her waist "Get that damn camera out my face" I warn,he respects my wishes and back away with another snap of his camera.I go to grab his camera and throw his car,but Eliza grabs my arm and holds me back.I pull my arm away before walking away putting on my shirt and walking out the club.I hear Eliza's voice calling me "Chris wait up!Please?"

I walk slower,so she can catch up with me "What do you want?!" I hiss at her,she looks at the ground trying to fine words,I guess."Um...Are you OK?" she finally speaks up "No,either get in the car or go back in the club I'm leaving."I say stepping into my car waiting to see if she will come with me.