Chapter 2: It's hard to not to think about you

Reader's pov
     I haven't got a clue where Luke is taking me. I look up at Luke. He's changed a little bit. His dirty blonde hair has grown, his blue eyes still sparkle, also he grew a bit taller. We walk through the forest in silence. How I hate awkward silence, I sigh then Luke looks at me and laughs. "I know, you don't like awkward silences. So, let's stop here." Luke says sitting on the ground. I look around at where we are. We are sitting underneath a big oak tree. I remember this place, this is where Luke would find me and then I accidentally shoot him in the shoulder for sneaking up on me. Luckily I had a first aid kit. I laugh at what I just remember.
    "What's so funny?" Luke ask raising an eyebrow. "I remember this place. I really didn't mean to shoot you in the shoulder." I say looking at the ground. Luke smiles and puts an arm around me. I blush and look down at the ground drawing in the dirt with a stick. "Now why did you drag me out here for, Luke?" I ask looking up at Luke's face. "Oh um I had some thought and when I left the camp, well I felt empty. And well for two days I felt like that so I decided to come to camp and find you." Luke says looking at the ground. "That's who I felt staring at me. And it was you up in that tree wasn't it?" I ask.
         Luke nods his head and looks into my (e/c) eyes. "Yes, it was me. And for a second their I thought you were going to shoot me again with one of your arrows." Luke says. I think of what Luke has said so far. Wait, what did he mean he needed to find me? I was so fluttered I didn't understand. "Luke, what did you mean by you needed to find me?" I ask. Luke starts to blush and turn away, but he looks back at me and scoots closer to me like almost our foreheads touching. Luke looks down at my lips and sighs. He cupped his hands with my cheeks. I blushed at this and then Luke leaned in and kissed me on the lips. I was shocked at first, but then melted into the kiss. My fingers went into his dirty blonde hair letting it run through my fingers.
        We both pulled away needing air. Wow, Luke's lips were so soft. "What I'm trying to say is that I'm hopelessly devoted to you, y/n. And that will never change. I promise." Luke says kissing my forehead. I'm so flustered about what Luke said. I can't believe he actually likes me back. "I feel the same." I say pecking him on the lips. Luke grins at this. "Come on let's go back to camp before people notice you are gone." Luke says standing up. "Okay." I say.

Thank you so much for following me and voting my stories. It means a lot to me. If I didn't have an followers I wouldn't be writing this right now. So thank you everyone.

~Abigail