Acceptation

I hope you enjoy this chapter.

Yuriko's Pov

A few weeks have past since I came back to my true home. We were all doing some preparations for the battle against Nobu and we're going to defeat him once and for all. My goal was to bring back the real Nobu that Hikaru and Keiko once knew. Now why does that sound familiar I wonder? I was testing my abilities until Yuki interrupted me. ' Hey Yuriko......' she said. ' What is it???' I asked. ' I want to battle you.....' she said without hesitation. ' Huh!? What is that all of a sudden???' I asked in surprise. ' I heard you're strong so I want to challenge you to a 1 on 1 fight.' she said seriously. ' And we're going to test you.....' said Sasuke. ' We really like fighting strong people.....' said Rei. ' Oh.....alright......' I said as they brought my down to the training ground. I summoned my Rakuyo and I prepared for a fight. ' So...this is a Rakuyo.....why don't I show you want I've got with my sword......' she said drawing the Tetsaiga. ' Whoa.....nice blade you got there......' I said smiling.

' Enough talk.....let's begin!!!' she said charging towards me. I dodged all of her attacks and continued to do so. ' Why aren't you striking back!?' she asked slamming her sword into the ground. ' Hm......I was waiting for your turn to end.......so I can do this!!!!' I said moving towards her but disappeared in front of her. I appeared behind her and kicked her to the side. She was sent rolling on the ground and she recovered quickly. ' How........how do you move so quick???' she asked standing up again. ' I already said........I'm a person who has been through a lot......and I've been training a lot since.......' I said swinging my Rakuyo around. ' Tch.......Ah!!!!' she said charging me again. This time I blocked the attacks with my Rakuyo and I smacked her with my hand. Yet again she was sent flying and she got up again. ' How are you able to strike so fast???' she asked. ' Well.....now that's a secret......' I said separating Rakuyo. ' So.....you now decided to fight???' she asked charging at me again.

I clashed my Rakuyo with her Tetsaiga and he Tetsaiga started to pulse when I hit it. ' What the hell!?' she asked in surprise. ' Don't let your guard down!!!!' I said swinging my leg and I knocked her to the ground. I pointed my Rakuyo at her and she was defeated on the battlefield. ' Damn......I've gotta admit.....you're strong.....' she said getting up again. ' Just be glad that I'm your ally instead of your enemy......' I said as Rakuyo disappeared. ' So....do you guys want to fight???' I asked smiling. ' Nah......as long as Yuki can't defeat you.......we can't.....' said Sasuke. ' Why don't I fight you all at once???' I asked. ' 3 on 1??Alright then!!!' said Rei excitedly. We all ganged up on me and I was going to fight with my bow. ' What!?You're going to use your bow???' asked Sasuke. ' Of course.......I'll go easy on you guys okay???' I asked. ' No.....give it all you've got!!!' said Yuki. ' Alright then......but I'm not going to kill you......' I said looking at my weapon.

They all charged for me and I jumped into the air. I disappeared from their sight and I was hiding behind some boulders. I examined the whole field and I was looking for places to hide when I open my fires. ' Where did she go???' asked Yuki. ' I don't know but keep your eyes and ears out.......she's hiding in the shadow.' said Sasuke as they all bundle together. ' That's a better formation to shoot them......' I said creating a magic circle on the bow. I jumped up quietly on the boulders and I jumped into the air. ' Myriad Arrows!!!!' I said firing a hundred times the number of arrows to the ground. ' What!!??' they all asked in surprise. I dodged into hiding again and they were all dodging the arrows but some of them hit them hard. ' How could she.....' said Yuki panting hard. ' She's not an ordinary fighter......' said Sasuke managing to stand on his feet. ' How are we going to beat her???' asked Rei. ' Oh.....I just remember that I bought Ohagi but I forgot to bring it out yesterday night......' I said.