Chapter 2 (I can't believe my eyes!)

*Emily's POV*

Weeks went by and I haven't found some information about Rosie's father. I have searched almost everywhere on the Internet. But I can't find him. Maybe he doesn't live in Doncaster anymore and don't even in the UK. He can be everywhere in the world. He can even be dead, but I don't hope he is.

*

I've just left Rosie at the kindergarten. She really likes being there. Rosie says that she has many friends that she can play with and it's really good. I didn't though she would like kindergarten but she did and I'm really really happy about that. 

Today when Rosie is at the kindergarten I'm going to search for her father. 

*

I was on my way home to my apartment again after leaving Rosie at the kindergarten. I walked up the steps to my apartment on the 2nd floor. I unlocked the door and walked in. I took of my shoes and my leather jacket. I took my laptop on the dinner table in the kitchen and walked to the couch in the living room. I sat down on the couch and started my laptop, I also put on the TV. Because I didn't want to feel alone.

I just looked around on the Internet, didn't do anything special really. It's so hard to search for information about him, I don't know how to search.

My phone started buzzing and on the screen it said "Maya". Maya is my best friend and she is the only one I have. She's always there for me no matter what happens. I answered the call.

"Hi Maya!" I answered happily.

"Hi Em! How are you and Rosie?"

"We're fine. Rosie is at the kindergarten. How are you?"

"Okay, I'm just fine. Can I come over?"

"Yeah, come whenever you want."

"I'll be there soon! See you!"

"Bye!"

It didn't take long until Maya knocked on the door. I went to the hall and opened the door.

"Hi Maya!"

"Hi Em!" She said and hugged me and entered my apartment.

"Shall we go to the living room?" I asked.

"Yeah, sure."  

We walked to the living room and put ourselves on the couch. We talked a while, then I put on "Glee" on the TV.  We watched that for a while.

"Do you want something to eat?" I asked.

"Yeah, what do you have to eat?"

"Nudles, if you want to eat that."

"Yeah, of course. Why not?"

"Let's go to the kitchen then."

We cooked nudles and when we ate we talked a lot. We started to talk about music and we went into a very deep conversion about music.

"Have you heard about the boy band 'One Direction'"? Maya asked.

"Yeah, but I haven't listen to any of their songs and I haven't even seen them on a picture."

"Ohh, I'll show you! They're really good!"

"Okay!"

Maya searched on "One Direction What makes you beautiful" on youtube. She said that it was their first single. She clicked on the music video and she gave her phone to me. The music video started playing and I couldn't believe my eyes.

"OMG!!" I screamd.

*

A/N: What do you think Emily saw on the screen? Please comment what you think!:)

I know it's been a half a year since I updated on this fan fiction, but I hope I can start to upload more chapters more often now. I really really hope so! Byyyye!♥