Chapter 1 (Flashback)

*Emily's POV*

*Flashback*

It was time for me to go to the pub. I always go there on Friday's because i needed to meet some guy. And that night i met a nice guy.

I walked through the door and opened it. I walked to the bar to order a drink then i sat down on a chair at the bar. Then I got the drink and sat there by myself. After about a hour a nice guy came up to me and sat down beside me on a chair and he order a beer. 

"How are you?" He asked after a while.  

"I'm fine, and you?" I answer.  

"Fine" 

We talked a while and i thought he was really cute and handsome. His blue eyes was so irresistible. I couldn't keep my eyes from them. And his brown hair was so nice. I think he liked me and i hoped that because I like him. That night at the pub was so amazing and we get to know each other.

After the pub I asked him if he would follow me home. And he said of course yes. Then we was at my place he start to kiss me and i kissed back. And then we laid on my bed. And i think you know what happened that night. 

*

I woke up by something in the bed moved and I opened my eyes and I could see a guy walked up from the bed.  

"What have i done" I said to myself. He heard me and turn around to face me.  

"I can't do this." He said.  

"What" I asked.  

"I can't sleep with a girl I don't know" 

"Why?"  

He didn't answer my question. He only walked through the door and closed it behind him with a hard bang. I didn't understand why he left. And he never said his name!

*

*3 years later* 

I woke up by Rosalie was crying in her room. I took my phone to watch the clock. It was 3.24 in the morning. I walked up to Rosalie's room and sat down on my knees next to her bed. I looked at her and dried her tears before i took her up from the bed.  

"Don't be scared Rosie" I said to her. 

"I had a bad dream mummy" 

"Aww poor little Rosie" I hugged her tight and gave her a kiss on her forehead before I put her in the bed again.  

"Mummy don't leave me, i'm scared." 

"Don't be scared honey, i'm on the other side of the wall." 

"But I want to sleep with you." 

"Okey honey" I took her out of the bed and we walked into my bedroom. I put her in my bed with me. I kissed her forehead before we slept.

*

I have just dressed Rosie and brushed her hair then I walked into my bedroom and put on some clothes. I took a pair of grey sweatpants and a white t-shirt and i put my hair in a ponytail. Then I walked to the kitchen. Rosie already sat on her chair. She had a big smile on her face then i entered the room. I just smiled back at her and took out the breakfast from the fridge.

Then we ate the breakfast I just looked at Rosie then I was eating because I think that Rosie looked like her dad. She had brown hair and blue eyes like him. I think a lot on her dad and i wonder where he is. I have searched for him in three years and haven't found him. And he don't know he has a child. I want to find him very soon. Because she needs a dad. Rosie has only me. She don't even has grandparents. Her grandparents died in a hard car accident a little bit after Rosie was born and her uncle don't even live here in Doncaster.He live in London. He moved because of the car accident and because Doncaster reminiscent him of our parents. And that is why Rosie needs her dad right now.

*

A/N - Rosalie's nickname is Rosie.

I hoped you liked this chapter and you want more. I don't know when the next chapter will be up but i think it will be up very soon! Bye guys!♡