Chapter 4 (I said it!)

A/N IMPORTANT!

A/N - I've changed Rosie's name to Rosalie but her nickname is Rosie!

*Emily's POV *

looked around then I walked up to the front door and pressed the doorbell. I waited and I got really nervous. Finally someone opened the door and a woman stood in front of me and looked confused on me.

"Hi." I said and smiled at Johannah.

"Hello." Johannah answered and smiled at me.

"I need to talk to you about Louis." I got out from my mouth.

"If you're a fan or an interviewer I won't talk to you." She said and started to close the door slowly.

"I'm not a fan or an interviewer." I said and gave her a confused face.

She opened the door again.

"But what do you want to talk about?"

"I want to talk to you about me and Louis a few years ago." I said and smiled.

"Oh...okay, come in." She said and moved so I could come inside.

She closed the door after me and showed the way to the living room.

It was a lovely living room with a lot of photographs.

"Please sit down." She said and pointed at the couch.

I sat down on the couch and she sat down on the couch in front of me and looked at me smiling.

"What's your name?" Johannah asked still smiling.

"My name is Emily."

"Pretty name, I'm Johannah."She replied smiling.

"Do you want something to drink? Coffee or tea?" She asked.

"No thanks, I'm fine."

"Okay, so what was it you wanted to talk about?"

"It was like this. I met Louis at a pub 4 years ago and we started talk and it ended up he walked me home. He stayed over and we had...you know." I started to say and she nodded at what I said.

"And the day after he said that he couldn't sleep with a girl he didn't know and with that he left me and never talked to me or contact me. And after a month I found out I was pregnant." I continued and she furrowed her eyebrows and looked confusing on me.

"You was pregnant?" Johannah asked.

"Yeah, I was."

"Did you keep the baby?"

"Yes." I said and smiled at her.

Johannah looked really confusing and I'll understand her because she just got to know that her son is a dad.

"How old is she or he?" She asked and looked confused on me.

"It's a she and she's 3 and a half years old." I said and smiled at her.

"Oh my god." She got out and rubbed her face in her hands.

"What's her name? and where is she now?" Johannah asked and looked up at me.

"Her name is Rosalie and she's at my friend."

"That's a beautiful name! Can I see Rosalie?" She said smiling.

"Yeah, we can come around here tomorrow, if you'd like to?"

"Yeah, you can come by here tomorrow afternoon."

"That's great!"

"Good!"

We sat there in silence for a long time then we was interrupted by laughs. It came two running and laughing girls into the living room. I turned around to see who it was and it was twins. I smiled at them when they saw me and they both smiled back.

"Phoebe and Daisy can you please go upstairs?" Johannah asked them.

Them both run upstairs and I heard a door slammed shot.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"It was my children and Louis little sisters." Johannah replied.

"How old are they?"

"They're 9 years old."

"Okay." I replied smiling.

"But when can I meet Louis and tell him everything? I want to tell him by myself, eye to eye." I said smiling.

"Of course you will tell him everything by yourself. Louis comes home by the weekend so you can come on Saturday if you want."

"Yeah, I'll come by Saturday then. But I need to go now." I answered.

"Okay, I'll follow you to the hall."

We stood up from the couch and we walked to the hall. I put on my shoes and my leather jacket and opened the door.

"Bye, see you tomorrow then!" I said and walked out of the house.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow, bye!" Johannah replied back and closed the door.

'I did it! I told Johannah that Louis has a child! I can't believe I told her, I'm so happy!' I thought when I walked out to the car.

I sat down in the car and drove of to Maya.

*

I walked out of the car and walked up the stairs to Maya's floor. I knocked on her door and I heard running footsteps on the other side of the door and Maya's voice filled my ear.

"Rosie wait, I'll open the door." I heard Maya say to Rosie.

And then the door opened and and Rosie wrapped her arms around my waist and hugged me tight.

"Mum, I've missed you!" Rosie said.

"I've missed you too Rosie." I said and carried her up on my waist and kissed her forehead.

"Put on your clothes, we're going home." I said to Rosie and put her down on the floor again.

"Okay mummy!" She said and run away to take her stuffs.

"Where were you?" Maya asked and smiled at me.

"I was at Louis' mum's house." I answered and she stood there with an open mouth.

"You're kidding Em!"

"No, I'm not kidding! I went there and told her everything."

"What did she say?"

"I'll call you later and tell you everything." I said and smiled at her then Rosie came running with her backpack in her hand.

*

"Rosie can you say bye to Maya?" I asked Rosie and took her hand in mine.

"Bye Maya!" Rosie said to Maya and waved at her.

"Goodbye Rosie and goodbye Em!" Maya said and waved at us before she closed the door.

I and Rosie walked down the stairs hand in hand out to the car and drove of home.

*

A/N - I hoped you liked this chapter! What do you think will happen in the next chapter? Please comment what you think! Bye! ♡