Chapter 3 (Searching)

*Emily's POV*

"OMG!!" Was the only thing I could say.

"They're good right?" Maya asked.

"Yeah! But I can't believe my eyes!" I said loud.

"What do you mean?" Maya asked and looked confused on me.

"I can't believe it's him!"  

"Who do you mean?"

"Him!" I said and paused the video and pointed at the guy.

"Him?" She said with a confused voice. "Yes!"

"Have you seen him before?"

"Yes! And I have even slept with him!"

"WHAT! What did you just say!"

"I've slept with him almost four years ago."

"WHAT! Is he...?"

"Yes, he is Rosalie's father!"

"OMG! Have you no idea how big they are in the world?"

"No, I have no idea."

"They're the biggest boy band in the world!"

"OMG." I said quiet.

"Do you know something about him?" I asked Maya.

"Yeah. His name is Louis Tomlinson and he's 21 years old."

"Okay, Do you know how I can contact him?"

"No. But you can maybe search about his family and see where them live."

"Yeah, I'm going to do that later."

*

"I think I'm going home now if it's ok for you?" Maya spoke up when we was watching TV.

"Yeah, of course. But can't you pick up Rosie on your way home?" I answered.

"Yeah, why?"

"I need to do some things."

"What kind of things?" She asked and looked confused on me. 

"I tell you later when I pick up Rosie at your place." I said and smiled at her.

"Okay, I'll see you later!"

"Bye!" Then Maya disappeared around the corner and walked out of my apartment.

*

After I was done finished watching a programme on the TV, I took my laptop and started it. I went into Google and searched on "Louis Tomlinson". I found a lot of facts about him and I found his mum's name "Johannah Tomlinson". I searched on her name and I got her address. She don't live so far away from my apartment. I think I'm going to Johannah's house and tell her everything about me and Louis.

I turned off my computer and the TV, then I went to the hall and put on my vans and my black leather jacket. Then I walked out of my apartment and locked the door and walked down stairs to my car which was outside the house.

I opened the door to the car and sat down in it,  then I started the car and drove of to Johannah's house. I drove down the street then turned left and crossed four street then I went into the fifth street and passed some houses until I came to the right address and the right house. I parked the car on the street outside the house and walked out of the car.

I looked around then I walked up to the front door and pressed the doorbell. I waited and I got really nervous. Finally someone opened the door and a woman stood in front of me and looked confused on me.

*

A/N - I hoped you liked this chapter I hope I can update soon! What do you think is going to happen in the next chapter? Please comment. Byyyye!♥