Teacher

Teachers and teaching...
I work as a teacher and let me say this it's not the best job in the world. From lesson plans, to preparations for exams, to unstoppable corrections, explanations in class, innovative and fun teaching, class decorations in addition to studying the personality of the students, teachers becomes psychiatrists and psychologists.

Dear teacher,
If you asked a question and too many fingers wanted to participate, choose one but ask class do you agree? That way all students would feel they did participate and they did answer.

When a student asks a question, encourage others by saying "a good question from a good student, I've been waiting for someone to ask.."

If the students became noisy, surprise them by a quiz that way they would learn not to talk, their will be a punishment.

During the lesson, take a pause, look at the students, tell them "I love you," and proceed with the lesson. This would leave a print of value and respect.

If a student was late to class, just tell him today we were discussing about...

Speak with students privately, ask them their problems, advise them, and put yourself in their shoes. Teachers can make a change.

Teaching has always been a message send by prophets from all religions.

I want to thank and apologize to all the teachers that guided me at school, university and up till now.

I pray to God that I could help my students by guiding and instructing them.

Who likes teaching?
If you are reading this, are you a teacher if not then what do you do in life?
I would like to thank everyone for reading and voting.
Love you all :-)
Hugs xoxo