Chapter 3: The Meeting

*Chantelle’s POV*

I zipped up my last suitcase for my trip to London.  I put it on the ground next to the other five that I had.  One had all pranks/Nerf guns in it (I’m moving in with five boys.  You’ve got to have something to help you with their wild ways), one had my make-up, toiletries, etcetera, one had all of my shoes, and the rest had all of my clothes.   I put all of my entertainment stuff in one of my carry-ons. 

I glance at my watch, which reads 11:04.  I sigh and grab all of my suitcases and make my way down to the limo that has been waiting for me for the last four minutes. 

“Sorry I’m a little bit late, I had some last minute items to pack,” I said to the driver apologetically.

“That’s alright Miss.  Take all of the time you need,” he says. 

I walk back into the house to grab my purse, cellphone, and jacket and put my house on complete lockdown mode.  I was going to be gone for who knows how long, and I didn’t want anybody breaking in.  I walk back to the limo to the driver holding the door open for me.

“To the LAX Airport, Miss?” he asks.

I sit down in the seat.  “Yes, Thank you,” I say as he shuts the door.  We arrive at the airport fifteen minutes later, and we drive through the secured area to get to my private jet.  I needed one after the American Idol tour, because I had my own tour, and the plane pretty much pays for itself in the end from how much you end up using it afterwards.  As the driver pulls out my suitcases, I hand him a tip and walk over to the plane and get in. 

The pilot comes over to talk to me.  “Hello, Chantelle,” he says to me.

I hold out my hand and he shakes it.  “Hello Captain.  What’s the plan for flying today?” I ask as I take my seat and he follows me. 

“We’re going to stop over in Chicago before we fly to London, because the plane can’t make it all the way to London from here.  We should arrive in London by 11:00 tomorrow morning.” 

“Alright, sounds good,” I say.  When he walks away, I turn on my i-pod and tune the world out.  Minutes later, we drive to the runway and take off. 

London, here I come. 

*Louis’s POV*

All of the boys are running around the house getting ready for Chantelle’s arrival.  They still don’t know that it’s her.  I ran into the guest bedroom and made sure everything was in order for her arrival tomorrow morning, making sure everything was as she would’ve liked.  When I finished that, I ran into Niall, who is still beaming from his conversation with Chantelle last week.

“Niall, for goodness sakes!  You met her a week ago!  Get ahold of yourself!” I yell at him as I playfully smack his cheek.

He sighs and rubs his cheek.  “I can’t help it.  I talked to my true love, my princess, and she said she wants to meet me in person!”  he yelled.

I laugh.  “You’re unbelievable,” I say.  Niall had been waiting for years for his princess, and I think he just might find her in Chantelle.  They are so alike, it is ridiculous.

I look at my clock.  11:32 pm.  She will be here in less than twelve hours.  I let out a yawn and decide it’s a good time to go to bed.  After yelling a goodnight for all of the lads to hear, I climb under the covers of my bed and drift off into a blissful sleep.

*Chantelle’s POV*

I wake up to the rumbling of the plane as it hits the ground.  I unlock my phone and check the time, which reads 10:56 am London time.  When the plane comes to a complete stop, I get a text from Louis.