Chapter 4: Getting To Know Eachother And Nando's

*Chantelle’s POV*

A few minutes later, both Niall and Harry start handing me clothes that they pull out of my suitcases and I put them either in my closet or in the drawers.  After about half an hour of unpacking one quarter of my wardrobe from home, I collapse onto the bed, and the boys grab my last suitcase and open it, laughing as they look through it.

“What?” I ask as I sit up and look over at them curiously.

Both of them pull out a pink nerf gun and a package of darts.  “Why do you need these?” Niall asks.

I walk over to Niall, grab the gun he holds in his hand and shoot him.  He yelps in pain, and hides behind Harry.  “I’m now living with five trouble makers.  Why do you think I need them?” I ask as Harry laughs.  I naturally smirk and shoot him too.

Harry yelps and rubs the place on his chest where I shot him.  “Your gun is more powerful than ours.  Why?” he asks.

I shrug and place the gun on a shelf in my closet.  “I just adjusted something in the gun, and now if fires farther and faster than before,” I say.

The boys hand me more guns and I put them all in my closet.

“Can you make the same adjustment to ours?” Niall asks nervously, as if he is expecting me to say no.

I contemplate this.  I want the advantage over the boys when it comes to the nerf gun wars we will eventually have, but I need a couple guys on my side when it comes to fighting Louis.  I nod.  “Go and grab them quickly, without anybody seeing you, and don’t tell the guys that I have all of this.  Got it?” I say to them.

They both nod and run out of my room, only to return seconds later with big guns.  “I’ll do this on one condition,” I say as they hand me their guns.

“What is it?” Harry asks.

“You guys will forever be on my team during our fights against the other boys, got it?” I say.  They both nod and smile.  I start with Niall’s gun by taking it apart and adjusting the springs where the bullets are located and put it back together.  Then I do the same to Harry’s.  They thank me and start shooting each other.

“Wow, it worked!” Niall says happily.  “Now I can actually survive the next Nerf war against Louis!”

I smile and walk into my closet.  “Guys, I have something that will be useful to us during the next Nerf war,” I say as I reach onto one of my shelves and grab what looks like a grenade.  When I walk out of the closet, I hold it up for the boys to see.  “A Nerf grenade,” I say mischievously.

The boys grin and I toss it on the ground.  When it hits the ground, the darts shoot everywhere, and the boys duck for cover. 

“This was my most useful weapon when I fought with Louis at my house, and it has also been upgraded,” I say.  When Louis came to visit me over the last year, we would invite some friends over and have nerf wars, and this always worked against him.

After a few minutes of picking up the darts and talking about our strategies for the wars to come, we walked out of the room and joined the other boys downstairs in the living room.  When we get there, Louis pounces on me.  “CC!  I missed you!” he yells as he kisses my cheek.

Harry pretends to cry and runs over to the recliner.  “Boobear is cheating on me!” he cries as he gets into the fetal position.

Louis whips his head in Harry’s direction and runs over to him and wraps him in a hug.  “Don’t worry Pumpkin, I’ll never cheat on you again,” he says soothingly as he winks at me.