The Dugout

Mickey and Ian were at the dugout. It was kinda their place. They always went there to fuck. Sometimes they would just talk and drink beer.
One night Mickey was sitting on the ground and Ian came up from behind him and sat down next to him.
"What are we?" Ian managed to ask.
"The fuck you mean, Gallagher?" Mickey replied to before taking a sip of his beer.
"I mean," Ian hesitated before finishing, "are we like a c-couple?"
Mickey didn't answer for about 3 minutes. All he did was lay down and look at the stars. He signaled Ian to do the same. Their faces were about 2 inches apart and Ian could feel Mickeys hand touching his. Mickey wrapped his hand around Ian's and turned to him.
"Do you want to be?" Mickey asked. Mickey untwined his fingers from Ian's, after he didn't reply, and got up. He walked over to the fence and leaned against it. A couple minutes passed and Ian did the same. He grabbed Mickeys arms and wrapped them around his neck. Mickey didn't fight with Ian but he kept his head down. Ian put his hands on Mickeys waist and asked him one little question.
"Will you be my boyfriend?"
Mickey looked up at Ian. God, he was beautiful, Mickey thought.
Mickey turned himself and Ian around and pushed Ian against the fence.
"Whatever, Firecrotch"
Mickey put his hands in Ian's hair and started kissing him.
But this time it wasn't a fast and hungry kiss. It was slow. And sweet.
Mickey felt Ian grinning in the kiss. Neither of them wanted to move. But then Ian let got of Mickeys waist and broke the kiss. "What's wrong" Mickey asked sounding really concerned.
It was quiet for a minute until Ian replied. "I think I..." he looked at Mickey and put his hands back on Mickeys waist, "I think i'm in love with you, Mickey"
Ian expected Mickey to let go of Ian's neck but instead he held on tighter. Like he never wanted to let go.
"I love you, Ian"
Ian was now staring at Mickey, but with a grin. Instead of kissing him, (like I know you all wanted), he just hugged him. They hugged for what felt like an hour and neither one of them wanted to let go.
"You're so gay" Mickey said, still holding on to Ian like he never wanted to move.
Ian giggled, "I know".
-
-
-
-
What do you think of it? Is it good? No? okay. lmaoo
Comment what you think and vote. Instagram: gallavichthingz
I'm starting another one. Yay