Chapter 1

Harry's POV

My best friend is marry my best friend! This is a great day! I hope Hallie is going to have her two friends over a lot now! That will make it even better!

"Mates we decided on the day. It's going to be really soon because we only have a 4 month break until touring starts again. It's going to be September 28th," Zayn says.

That's really soon. But we do only have August-November free. And November is Hallies birthday and her brothers wedding. Gosh he's a jerk.

Hallies friends come over and they help her with all her wedding mess. And there's that girl she's beautiful. She walks to the kitchen and I follow her.

"Hi, I'm Harry Styles." She giggles a little so she's a fan. "I know who you are, silly. I'm Jeanette, Jeanette Robert." I smile and she does too. "Well if you ever want to you know... Get a cup of coffee we can get out of here and get one." I am trying to get a yes.

"Well, I have to help out but, I guess I can take a break." Perfect! "I'll be outside waiting, get your coat, it's cold." I walked outside and waited.

Jeanette's POV

I whisper to Hallie and Karely about Harry. Then I walk out the door. Harry's waiting for me. "You ready, love?" His voice I can't. It's perfect.

I say yeah. He grabs my arm and we link arms. We talk all the way there and I just get all giggly. "What?" He asks and I blush. "I just, I'm a big fan of all y'all's. But I have a boyfriend," I frown. "His name is Garret, he's been with me for a few months."

Harry gets silent. I stop walking an get infront of him. "That doesn't mean we can't be friends." I say trying to lighten the mood. He gives me a fake smile. We keep walking and get to the coffee shop.

"I'm going to use the Lou, love." He said and walked off with a different personality. It was like he was sad or depressed. Shoulders slouched and different tone of voice. Ugh I blew it!

Harry's POV

I can't believe she has a boyfriend. A BOYFRIEND! This girl she's special, she's nice, she like Hallie but different at the same time. I like her.

I get out of the Lou and there she is sitting there so perfectly with the light shinning on her. I get us some coffee and sit down.

"Let's talk about Garrett." I say. "Does he live in the U.S?" "Actually he lives at the college I go to. He's from the same place as me." "Does he mine that you are with me?" She looks down. "Haven't told him, love? Well why haven't you? It's cause you like me isn't it?" I said that a little pushy.

"I'm sorry. Let's just go back to my place. We can tell Garrett to come get you for Hallies 'CONGRATZ' dinner." She nods and we walk out.

We get to my place and just sit and talked and laughed. Then Garrett came. I opened the door. He looks nerdy yet like a jock. "Let's go!" He's mad. "Hey, mate, give the girl a break. I was a gentleman. I didn't do anything. See you tonight at the dinner," I shut the door and went back to Zayn's place.

"I wish she was single mate. I like her a lot. She's perfect. Gorgeous. Amazing, car-" I get cut off bye Zayn. "She's like my girl. I get it. you'll get her soon enough I promise." Then we leave for the dinner.