Chapter 3

Hallies POV

"Ok Karely look for the perfect dress. Jeanette.... Help me look for the perfect dress." I'm hoping I can get her to tell me what happened to her face and about Harry.

"The wedding is in 3 days we need to find the dress fast." She said to me. "What's up with you and Harry. She tells me that she likes him but she can't break up with Garret and didn't tell me why she couldn't break up with him. "What really happened to your face?"

She looks down. "I fell I told you." I just say fine but I know something's up. I found the perfect dress and try it on. Hopefully Zayn's getting through to Harry at the Tux shop.

Zayn's POV

Harry told me how he feels about Jeanette. He told me about what happened with her face. He told me about Garret. "Hey mate," I say from inside the dressing room. "You'll get her. I know you will. Hey how's this?"

I step out of the room and show my tux to the lads. They all say it's perfect. It's close to the wedding. I'm excited. But I'm worried about Harry. I understand how it feels I mean with all the stuff that happened to Hallie: the boy that punched her, the Harry kissing hallie, and the me cheating I hope he's gonna be ok.

Jeanette's POV

Well we found the perfect dress. It's gorgeous. I walk to the door of Garrett's dorm to see if he's ok. There's beer outside the door so his friends are over. He's got to be nicer so I can go say hi.

I walk inside and he slams the beer on the floor. "Woman! You're back! Now fix me a sandwich." I look at him mad. "No. I'm tired I can to say hi." "Get over here now!!!!" I walk to him.

He slaps me and I fall. He kneels next to me."Now make me a sandwich." I walk to the kitchen it start to grab my purse and he takes it. "You're not getting this back till you make my sandwich."

I finally lie and say "You don't have peanut butter let me get some from my dorm." I run to the bus stop and go to Harry's.

"Hey what ar- what did he do?" He grabs me and pulls me inside. "He slapped me and wanted me to be his slave. He took my purse and I ran away. I don't have anything."

Harry pulls me in close. Hugs me tight. "Can we tell the lads, Hallie or Zayn or anyone?" I nod my head yeah. And he lays with me on the couch and I fall asleep next to him.

Harry's POV

She's asleep so I can call Zayn. He can tell the boys and Hallie. I call him and tell him everything. He gets sad and agrees to tell the others.

I could here Karely and Hallie getting mad through the phone. I heard the boys trying to comfort them but they were sad two.

She can't stay with him. She'll stay here until she has the guts to break it off. I hope she breaks it off soon. In tired if this guy trying to hurt her.

Jeanette POV

I wake up to find Harry making breakfast. "Good morning love. Want some eggs." I nod my head and sit down. We eat and laugh an talk.

"So are you going to break up with Garrett?" I look down. "I can't." "Why can't you?!?!" I feel like I can trust him. I felt safe with him. "Fine I will tell you."

"Garret was my boyfriend in Texas. Then he got a job offer. He told me I should come with him. My sister took care of me because my parents left. So she said I could go... She was tired of me. He's been paying for my college. I can't leave or I won't have a education."

He told me he would take care of me but I just changed subject. "Anyways did you have lots of friends before you were famous?" He looks down.

"No. I didn't have any friends. That's why Hallie and I are such good friends. We were both lame and alone. What about you?" This is very hard conversation but I brought it up. I had to say my answer.

"Yeah. I had a lot of friends. I had so many friends that I became a jerk. I was all about myself. So I lost all my friends and left to London with Garrett. I thought I could have a new popular life and not have it turn out like last time."

He was shocked. "But don't tell Hallie. So many people bullied her. And now she has me and Karely. She can't lose us. She can't lose y'all ether. I actually have another confession."

"What now." "I was one of the cyber bullies that bullied Hallie. And I can't lose her. I realized I was a terrible person and now.... We are friends. BEST FRIENDS. I can't let her find out."

"JEANETTE! You didn't bully her. Tell me your lying." "I wish I was. I TOLD YOU I CHANGED!!! I HAVENT HURT AMYONE SINCE THAT!" He had tears in his eyes.

"I don't know if I can accept what you did. It's the past. But I can't deal with this right now. I have to go help with the wedding. Go talk to your boyfriend."

He starts to leave. "Wait you won't tell her right?" "Not today. Not this week. It's the wedding. Maybe in a few weeks but not today." With that he leaves and I leave shortly after to go talk to Garrett.