Chapter 7

Jeanette's POV

I woke up screaming in the middle of the night. Liam RAN to my room as fast as he could. He opened the door and came and sat next to me rubbing my back saying, "It's ok. Tell me about it."

I told him, "You don't want to hear about it, just to back to sleep." He looked at me and laughed a little bit. "I did this with Hallie all the time. The other boys were too heavy of sleepers. We were really close because of that. I didn't mind helping her and I don't mind helping you."

I told him all about my dream. It was about getting beat up by Garret and how I tried to call my sister but ever since I moved here she won't speak to me.

He hugged me tight and wouldn't let me go. Then he said, "Hallie always asked me to stay with her, you want me to stay?" I nodded my head and he crawled under the covers and I laid my head on his chest and he wrapped his arm around me.

Liam's POV

She was half asleep and she said, "Liam, you're my best friend, I love you." I smiled at her and said, "I love you too." She was my best friend. I had 7 best friends now (The lads, Hallie, Karely, and Jeanette). I love them all and I couldn't ask for better friends.

I woke up before she did so I slid out of bed hoping I wouldn't wake her. I went to the kitchen and made some French toast for us both. When I got done she woke up.

"Hey love, want some French toast?" She nodded and sat down. "What's wrong." She looked at me when I asked that. "Karely is in the hospital... She almost killed herself." I almost dropped the French toast. Karely is one of our fans, the lads and I have only met her a few times but, she stills deserves some friends right now.

"Why'd she do it?" "The doctor said that she was getting bullied at our school and she was cutting. Someone found her just in time, but it was a really close call."

I couldn't believe it. I got my car keys told Jeanette to put some clothes on and brush teeth and stuff and got ready myself. Jeanette came out looking stylish, like wow, she looks good. "You look lovely now let's go."

Jeanette's POV

We got in the hospital and see Karely. Liam asked me, "Can I call the rest of the lads? They knew her and it would probably make her feel better." I nodded but said, "Don't call Hallie they already called her, she called me to make sure I got the message too." He nodded and started calling I walked in the room waiting for her to wake up.

Hallie walked in. Zayn stayed outside with Liam. "Hey she's not awake?" I shake my head. "So what's up with you and Harry?" I look down. "I'm staying with Liam for now, Harry was laughing and smiling at texts from his ex girlfriend."

Hallie says,"You don't know the whole story, maybe he was laughing something else before Mary texted him." I look down. "Maybe your right. But you have some spilling to do too."

Hallie looked at me confused. "About Liam." Then she looked more calm. She said, "Obviously he told you, we were really close, he almost started dating me before Zayn but he broke it off because of Zayn, which was good. Then he and I were best friends but Harry never had friends so he had us be better friends then him and I. He still is one of my top. Best friends, out of 6, but I love him he's my best friend."

Karely starts to wake up and all the lads are finally here. Niall almost runs in, kinda weird, and the rest of the lads walk fast. Niall practically pushes Hallie over and she fell.

"Thanks Niall." Hallie said. Everyone laughed. "Hey Nialler" Karely said. He looked kinda happy when she said that. "So um... I really want to be here with you Karely but it's almost 9 pm and we live an hour away, and it's my brothers wedding tomorrow, it's also my-" everyone cuts her off "happy birthday" she smiles. "Thanks, but can Zayn and I get our hug so we can sleep?" Hallie hugs her and the boys walk out with her while I stay with Karely.

Jeanette's POV

Harry, Niall, Karely, and I were the last ones there. Harry and I hugged and left. Tomorrow is Hallie's birthday and her brothers wedding. It's going to be a tough day for her.