Cuddling Somewhere

Kawaii~Chan's POV

Today Aphmau decided to have a huge sleepover, EVERYONE was invited.

Magical Timeskip

It was about 1am and we were all watching a movie together when suddenly there was a power cut. And the bad news is that IT'S THE MIDDLE OF WINTER! (I know it's not... Well not for me anyway...) Aph's first plan was for everyone to cuddle up with a 'cuddle buddy' but to make it fun we had to choose someone of the opposite gender. Cadenza and Laurence went together and just hugged, since they are siblings it was easy for them. Travis ran up to the shivering Katelyn and hugged her tightly, she was so cold that she just accepted it and put her face on his chest for more warmth. I saw a smirk place itself onto Travis' face.
Lucinda made her was over to Garroth and just sat down on the floor next to him not really doing anything. Dante and Nicole just kinda sat with a blanket around them. (A/N This happens BEFORE Love~Love Paradise and the whole Jenna thing. I don't really ship DanCole and never have...) That left me and ZANE? I walked up to him and for some reason he took me in for a hug. I hugged him back just for warmth. Eventually Aph came back with blankets and torches for everyone. Zane and I sat cuddling one another surrounded by a large warm blanket. I looked around and saw Travis and Katelyn asleep cuddling eacother! AAAAAAHHH OTP! TRAVLYN! Then I looked up at Zane who was falling asleep, I rested my head on his chest and fell asleep.

A/n
Hello cats, dogs and humans reading this (I'm sorry if you're some other creature...) I am so sorry it took me so long to get this up! I went on Holiday for like a week and when I got back I went to London
and then I just wanted some time to relax before school starts. I go back on the 5th of September!!! 😭 Anyway, I hope you liked it. <3