Watching A Movie

Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Sorry for the longgggg break... it wasn't meant to be a break, I just logged into another account and never logged off. But that isn't the only reason... I've had really bad writers block for the past few months, whether that was in homework or just random thoughts, I just haven't been able to think of anything. It lasted for about 6 months until just a week ago when my brain was suddenly filled with random and fun ideas. I am so glad to have my crazy imagination back! And it's good to finally be back! I love you all xx
~Toffee 😍

By the way the beginning was written 3 months ago during my terrible writers block, it was also written when Lovers Lane first came out so I had to change some bits to fit with what mystreet is like now... ♡♡ Okay let's get started!!

Zane's POV
Aphmau was busy today so she told me to just do our plans with KC... We were going to watch the new My little Horsies movie, we've been planning to watch it ever sinve it first came out, and the day that we were suppose to do so she has to do something... But hanging out with Kawaii~Chan can't be that bad, right?

Kawaii~Chan's POV
I got a call from Aphmau~Senpai saying that she wanted me to hang out with Zane, but she didn't tell me when, where or why, so I'm just going to go to his house now... When I got there I saw Laurence and Garroth getting ready to go shopping but Zane was no where to be seen. I went up to his room and he was sat on his bed, it was comfortable and was opposite his window, he had a lovely view of the neighbourhood.

"Zane~Kun?" I said. He looked up at me surprised, as if he wasn't expecting me. "Aphmau~Senpai told me to and hang out with you." I continued.
"Oh, now?" He asked, raising an eyebrow.
"She didn't say anything about a time so Kawaii~Chan just came now..." I answered
"Oh. Ok I guess..." he replied still seeming rather confused.
He tilted his head towards the door directing me to follow him.

When we got downstairs Garroth and Laurence were gone, the TV was on the news channel or something and the pleasant scent of popcorn was drifting from the kitchen. I sat on the sofa while Zane fiddled with the DVD player, trying to work out how to use it.
The boys has a very cosy home, it wasn't anything like I had expected, it had a rather feminine touch to it, but you could still tell that boys lived in it. I liked it, it was quite a change from my and Katelyn's house.

Zane wondered back in carrying a bowl of popcorn and two cans of coke and a bottle of water.
"I'm sorry, I didn't know if you liked coke so I bought some water as well." He said apologetically.
"No worries, Kawaii~Chan likes coke, but thank you for the choice."
He smiled like he had just accomplished something great. That earned him a light smile from me.
He sat down and looked over at me, he seemed to be looking at me for longer than socially acceptable so when I looked back at him after about 20 seconds he blushed lightly and turned the movie on.

We remained quiet for most of the movie, apart from the occasional giggles and glances we gave eachother. It wasn't an awkward silence, it was pleasant.
We should do this more often.