Chapter 1

😊 Hey guys I hope you like this book an understand me, because it's my first story and I hope you enjoy it... 💖

It was a normal day, I woke up  so early again , took a shower,and wore a top and leather skirt with  pumps. I applied some light make up, with my hair loose. I hate to put heavy make up inmy face and rather like to keep it natural.

I took my Car keys and see that AJ's car is not in the garage, well that means he left for work early in the morning. It's a beautiful day for work so I play 'DJ got us falling in love' ft pitbull by Usher. Oh sorry where are my manner? my name is Alexa Abby Gonzalez Castellón I am 20 years old, from Mexico, I have the best parents in the world, they are the happiest couple you will see in love, they have 4 children , the oldest  Kris Kristian Gonzalez Castellón,is 35, the second, Adam Asher Gonzalez Castellón, is 30, the third,William Wilson Gonzalez Castellón, is 25, and I'm the youngest and their only daughter .

When I arrived at the work  I went straight to my office and started working, I heard a knock on my office door.

" Come in" I said, the door opened just to my best friend Juliet Nelson. She is gorgeous with her long black hair, hazel eyes,and a curvy body, every man would drop on their knees even for a one night stand.

"Hey Lex how is your day" she said,while going around my desktop for a hug.

"Good I try to avoid AJ as much as I can, but besides that everything is good." I said

"He still treat you like dirt? "

"Yeah, good thing we don't sleep in the same room,or I would go crazy!"

Juli said: "girl if I was you, I would gone crazy a long time ago, see you later Lex I've got work to do." we said our goodbyes, and went back to work.

By the time I was done it was 5:30, my office phone rings and I answered .

"Hey honey, dinner tonight, so bring AJ with you." said my mom.

"OK mom, love you."

"Love you honey." she said before she hung up.

Well,now I've got to deal with AJ, and if we are not present for dinner my mom will not stop calling till we get there , I took my time to reach to the car and start driving, while my favorite song plays 'Sigma nobody to love', I was drowning in my thoughts,the problem is that my grandfather made a contract with the company they always had competition with,and in order to solve their problems they decided that their last grandchild should marry to Mr. Henry Maitland's grandson, AJ Adam Maitland.He is the CEO of the H. M company, well let's say we are not the best couple you would ever see in your life. I feel dejected because he said I ruined his life, but it's a contract that our grandfather's made,and I am a victim as well. Let's just keep it for later.

I didn't realize  when reached in front of the house.After parking the car, I entered the house,and heard voices which meant AJ was at home,

when I stepped into the hallway I saw a familiar figure, 'Uncle José!', he turned to see who called his name, and was really surprised, "Alex what are you doing here?How are you?",l rushed forward and gave him a hug, "Bueno digamos que vivo aquí y estoy bien tio" (well let's said I live here and am doing fine uncle).

"What! AJ is your husband ? "

"Si" (yes), then I said "I told my dad to send the invitation for the wedding, did you receive it?"

"Oh Lex I'm so sorry I wasn't present at the wedding."uncle José said while still hugging me then turned to AJ and said "If you  had told me that you were married to my Alex I had signed the contract in an instance.",and sat down to sign it,after their work was done, he shaked AJ's hand, then turned to give me another hug  and said "I'm so sorry I missed your wedding Alex, I hope you have a happy life ".  Oh my god! what a happy life I have!my sweet uncle, I didn't want to make him sad, so I stood beside AJ and smiled at my uncle "Uh of course Uncle, I am very happy with AJ."

"Well, I am happy for you guys. See you later. I need to talk to my hard headed brother, Fabian, about what had happened to that invitation of mine." uncle José kissed my cheeks and said "Adios Lex cuidate te quiero".(goodbye Lex take care I love you).

"Lo hare tio José también te quiero" (I will love you too).

Well, that went well! I turned to AJ and said "My mom has invited us to dinner." and before he says something I asked "Would you like to go?"

"Sure why not, let's not keep them waiting." said AJ.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter it was short but I hope the next chapter  will be longer. love you guys. 💖 S.S.C.C.

VOTE ✔

SHARE ✔

COMMENT ✔