Chapter 7

Alexa

I really think that Cameron have a crush on Juliet anyway I have to match make them, when AJ and I left the orphanage yesterday we gone in the threesome room I really love they baby I really need to talk to AJ about Cage, Daisy and Josh I really love all my babies.

Gosh I really feel bored so I decide to go see my parents to they house when I open the door to see Trisha standing there.

"Hey" she said.

"Hey"

"Alex I the thinking on going to the beauty salon but I really didn't want to go alone so I decide to see if you would like to go with me."

OK I think this is better, surely I need girl time so I tell her "OK well let's go."

"Huh I was thinking what van I do with my hair"

"Well I really don't know cause your hair are really thick" she said.

That is how Alex hair is. Oh yeah I forgot to mention that her hair is blond.

I think just to make the girl iron it cause thinking on cut my hair terrified me. When the girl done with my hair I stare in the mirror, I see a next girl I really don't recognize myself.

 When the girl done with my hair I stare in the mirror, I see a next girl I really don't recognize myself

"Awesome this is fantastic Trisha" "How I look with straight hair?"

"You look beautiful Alex I think AJ mouth is going to hang open" Trisha said.

We pay the ladies for they work Trisha and I decide on going to the mall and buy us some dress well thinking about it I need one for a charity ball. That Kris invite me huh I wonder AJ will go but well Trisha buy 5 dress and I buy 7 dress.

Trisha and I, think is a good idea go to the park. When we reach Trisha buy ice cream and we sit in the bench on see the children's with there parents playing, my mind gone to AJ a really would like to think someday we will be like them perhaps maybe not. He is to occupied with is work or sometimes ignored me.

"You think that someday he'll be the way they are" Trisha said did I said that loud.

"Yes you did it" ups I torn and smile to her I really have to stop that.

"I don't know but I really to thinks so."

"OK let's go cause AJ most be worry" she said. Or maybe not I said in my mind.

"You'll be fine Alex, AJ caress for you don't worry." Did I said loud again,"Yes you did it."

"Ups OK I'll not be worry," We said our goodbye and I take a cab back home.

By the time I reach home it was 8:40 AJ most be home now I enter the house to see a worry AJ in the living room he torn to see me staring at him "For the love of good Alexa don't scare the shit out of me again."

"Sorry I was with Trisha"

"What the hell happened to your hair."

"I just make they iron it, you don't like it."

"No, It's beautiful but I love to see your curls."

"Sorry I didn't mean too upset you."

"No you didn't, I really like it."

"OK if you don't mind I going to my bed." And with that I ahead upstairs, then in my room I take a shower, brush my hair I change into shorts and a T-shirt, and right to bed I stare at the ceiling till I drift asleep.

Hey guys a next chapter done I hope you enjoy this, in chapter 8 you will see AJ and his older sister I really hope you do like this book love you guys your S.S.C.C. 💖

VOTE ✔

SHARE ✔

COMMENT ✔