Chapter 6

Juliet

Passing the day with AJ, Alex and Cameron is was so sweet to have some company. The first time I see Cameron he is breath taking, he is a handsome man I really would like to have somebody to care about me.
I'm not ready to start a relationship yet I just can't get over Nick I am tired off have feelings for him, I really would like to forget about him. My thoughts had been interrupt by Cameron.

"Pennies for you thoughts?"

"Uh hi?" I said.

"Hi," we stared at each other well I will play the hard one am not going to fall for him, am not going to make that mistake again he really look attractive with is brown hair, green eyes and his broad shoulder on again I am not going to fall for anyone.

"Can I ask you something"

"Per favore what would you like to know"

"Why a girl so beautiful like you don't have a boyfriend"

Uh am not really ready to talk about my love life with a stranger now so I tell him "I really don't want to talk about that."

"OK so you don't like to talk about it, OK can I we play 20 question."

"Sure" I said.

"Do you have brothers?"

"Yes I just have one" I said "what is your favorite song"

"Don't stop believing by journey" then he add "who is your brother?"

"Mark Nelson is my brother"

"What! He never talk about a sister"

"That's is because he is to busy to talk about me" "so looks like you know my brother"

"I am his best friend just like Alex too."

"Oh" that's all I could said.

"So we keep and talk or check out the children's"

"OK" we gone check out the children's, make lunch, we sing and dance with the by the time we are done Cameron torn to me and said "I would like you to go on a date with me Saturday," I keep thinking about it I don't like the idea to date my brother best friend it feels wrong but anyway I said "sure, OK, no problem."

"Great I will see you tomorrow" he said with a kiss on the corner of my mouth damn it I really think is going to be a hard work not to fall for him.

"Goodbye Julie"

"Bye" I said distracted Julie oh my god him sound sexy when he said Julie.

Sorry guys I didn't update this day but I hope you enjoy this chapter love you so much your S.S.C.C 💖

VOTE ✔

SHARE ✔

COMMENT ✔