Chapter 3

Hey guys I really hope you do like this chapter love you so much guys. 😘

The next morning I woke up early,and was so excited about my brother's birthday party. I went for a run around the neighborhood while listening to the 'rolling in the deep by Adele'.

The birthday was going to start at 7:00 PM and it was just 8:00 AM, so I decided to exercise more and went home and to swim in the pool.When I reached home AJ was in the living room, I went upstairs and changed into a green bikini .

Then went downstairs and went through the back door to where the pool was .

I jumped in,and felt refreshed, It feels so good to be in a pool.

When I got out of the water I saw movements from the corner of my eyes, I turned my head to see Jake, Jason and the twins laying in the chairs near the pool.

-"Like the view!" I ask them sarcastically .

All of them grinned at me and one of the twins told,"All of us absolutely love what we are seeing! "

-"So who are you Travis or Thomas?"

-"Travis."

-"Oh", that make sense he is little bit taller than Thomas."Well keep enjoying the view guys." ,then I walk to the door, when suddenly a hand stopped me so I turned around and seeTravis.

-"You don't have to leave, just ignore us" he said.

-"Oh no, I was just going for a glass of lemonade" .

-"Oh! if it is so, can I come with you?"

-"Sure, maybe we can bring back AJ with us too."

-"OK."

we went inside and I spotted AJ laying on the couch, I went to talk to him while Travis was making lemonade.

-" Would you like to join us by the pool?"

He looked at me with a smile that melted the hearts and answered "Sure why not, wait did you say us?!"

-"Yes Thomas,Travis, Jake and Jason are all laying on the chairs around the pool."

-"Those bastards ! they were watching you right?",he seemed mad!

-"Uh- huh I didn't notice they were there when I jumped in the pool."

AJ stood up and put his hand on my waist, and said"Let's not keep them waiting!"😈

AJ

When Alexa told me to join her and my friends I felt jealous because they saw her in her bikini, gosh she looks so fucking hot!I forgot to tell her they were coming today.

I decided to sit on the edge of the pool and put my feet in the water.Alex dived in and started swimming rest of them joined me.

Jake said "Dude if I were you, I would tell her l have feelings for her " , he is like my little brother, and is the same age as Alexa.

-"Well I'm afraid she rejects me."

-"Hey AJ I really like her too, but bro go for her and tell her that you love her." Travis said.

-"Fine, I will do confess to her at her brother's birthday party."

Alexa come toward us and said "guys come and join me in the pool I don't like to swim alone."