Chapter 2

Hello guys well this is the continue of the first chapter I hope you like it 💖

Later, we went with AJ's car, I looked outside of the window in order to ignore him,and kept looking at the view of the houses we past, the silence was so awkward, that I wished I had my iPad with me, so I could listen to my favorite songs. As if he can read my mind AJ turned on the music,and coincidentally it was one of my favorite songs'Iris by Goo Goo Dolls',so I started singing and I felt his gaze on me , I turned toward him and asked a little bit annoyed "What?"

"You can sing?" he asked with surprise.

"Yes I love to sing" I said while smiling at him,and asked 'what about you?',and was surprised to see him start singing,man he can sing!, so I stare to sing the chorus with him, we spent a good time singing with each other untill we arrived at my mom's house .

I really love my parents house.It is so lovely, I was still looking at it,when AJ opened my door and offered his hand, so I took it.

"Ready" AJ asked .

"Ready" I said.

Before I knock the door, it swang open and my mom welcomed us.

"Hi honey,it was the time for you to visit your mama." she said and turned to AJ "Hi AJ,it is nice to see you."

"Hello Mrs. Gonzalez,it is nice to see you too." he replied politely.

"Dios mio dime Ashley, you make me feel old," mom said (my god calk me Ashley).

"OK Mrs, Gon, I mean Ashley"

"Esta bien Alexa me gusta tu esposo es tan dulce" mom said ( that's fine ;-). Alexa I really like your husband he is so sweet).Oh mom!  she wouldn't have said that  if she had  lived with him 😣.

AJ leaned  close and whispered "What did your mother tell you?"
"She said that she likes you cause you're so sweet." I whispered back.

-"Oh!"

We went to the dining room,and immediately was greeted with warmth by everyone.

"Hey Lex,it is nice to see you here." said Dad, and my brothers gave me a hug.

"Hey dude, it is good to see you too," my brothers greeted AJ.

"Hello." AJ said while giving everyone a boyish hug, even my dad, he was the first one AJ  hugged ,and they treated him warmly. After the greetings were done,men went to sit on the couch and started talking, while I decided to help mom with the food.

"So how is everything going with AJ and you?" mom asked looking at me with her eyes full of motherly concern .

Oh mi Dios como le digo a mi mamá que AJ no me trata bien. (Oh my god how can I tell mom that AJ doesn't treat me good.), so I lied "Everything is fine mom."