Draco x Reader (Carnival)

You and Draco walk through the carnival together while holding hands. Draco honestly doesn't want to be here, I mean why would he.  This is basically his worst nightmare, being surrounded by so many muggles and such.  But something about the way you explained to him made it sound interesting to him or maybe it was because he simply didn't want to see you disappointed.  

         Draco gave out a small sigh "Now Draco behave yourself, this is my hometown carnival it only comes around once a year!" You said snapping him out of his own thoughts. "Okay, Okay, Okay I will" He replied, smiling at the glimmer of excitement in your eyes "Now where should we go first?" He asked you seeing as this is his first time going to any type of muggle thing.  "I know!" you exclaimed excitedly and tugged him along to the first attraction. 

        You first brought him to the huge Ferris Wheel towering above you.  "What does it do?"  Draco asked, "well it's a ride, it brings you up and then it brings you back down." You told him as you got in line.  " Well, that seems boring" he replied "you'll see, " you said as you got into a seat (only if lines were really that short) 

         "I hope it stops at the top" you said "why" Draco replied sounding a bit bored "Again you'll see, " you said with a bit smirk on your face. After riding in the Wheel for a bit caring on normal conversations, to your luck stopped at the very top.  "So why did you want it to stop here again?" Draco asked "so I could do this" You exclaimed  and him.  As your lips pressed up against his you could feel him simile a bit before he pulled away to say "So that's why" and smirked a bit and continued to kiss you. You spent the rest of the day walking around with Draco holding hands and sharing food all while knowing nothing could possibly ruin this day.