Neville x reader Quidditch incidence

A/N I NEED REQUESTS IDK WHAT TO RIGHT SO PLEASE I KNOW THIS IS'NT VARY POPULAR YET BUT IF THERE IS SOMEONE YOU WANT ME TO DO AND A CERTAIN PLOT GO AHED AND TELL ME also I'm going to be doing POVs now for a few at least. anyway Kat out

              Your POV

Quidditch, My favorite game, this was the semi-finals for this season.  It was Gryffindor/us vs Ravenclaw.  They were holding up a fair fight as well.  I played beater best on my team if I don't say so myself.  I sat on my broom high above the ground I watched the shadows of the players zip around.  I saw a Ravenclaw beater hit the bludger in one of my seeker's direction. I zoomed over with the wind blowing in my (H/C) (H/L) back. I hit the bludger out of the way just before it hit the player. "Thanks (Y/N)!" The player smiled at me "No problem" I smiled back as I zoomed away. I was just about to fly over to hit another bludger when suddenly  BAM a bludger hit my stomach sending me flying backward.  Pain surged through me as the ball came in contact with me.

        I flew backward into the stands falling into the large crowd of people.  I felt that I had landed on someone I quickly rolled off with what strength I had left in my flimsy body, only to find that it was Nevile Longbottom, who was knocked out.  I panicked a bit I've sent kids to the hospital wing but not a spectator.  And way does the spectator I hit have to be my crush damn it.  I thought to myself. I quickly picked up his lifeless body, ignoring my own pain, and carried him to the hospital wing.  People just watched as some person who had been hit in the stomach and been sent flying about 700 feet was carrying someone else to the hospital wing.

               Even though the walk to the hospital wing was short, to me it felt like forever.  The pain from the hit was getting to me, I started getting dizzy. (I KNOW THIS IS NOT HOW IT WORKS SHUT UP) Once I had finally gotten to the hospital wing I handed Neville off to Madam Pomfrey and then everything went black.

            I woke up with Neville by my side grasping my hand with both of his rather tightly which made me blush a bit.  He looked pale but the color returned to his face when I awoke.  "(Y/N) I'm so glad you're awake I was so worried" He said with a hint of panic in his voice. 

 "Hey it's ok, don't worry I'm up now," I said calming him down

"Madam Pomfrey told me everything, but i have a question why did you risk your own health to help mine?" 

At those words, I smiled and replied " 'cuz I like you" Neville's cheeks flushed with red, but then smiled. "I do too," He said and kissed your hand that he still had clamped in between his hands.