Back Home!

"Ahem..."
A woman says standing behind them and Rin quickly gets in front of her defensively

"1.get your hands off of my daughter and two your not welcome here get out" she huffs,letting out a huge sigh
While (Y/N)steps out in front of the boy.

"Mom he's not going and that is final."she says with a determined look on her face. (am I the only one who totally snickered at the determination joke? Yes..okay. ;-;)

"I'm your mother and you listen to me, he is a random ass stranger and I'm your damn mother go to your room!"she yells and slaps her daughter.

Rin's eyes widen and shock and feels his body start to flame up as she walks up to her room feeling mad,but scared as well.

She curls up in her bed and slowly drifts off to sleep not wanting to wake up at all.

Rin begins to calm down slightly.
And walks out of her house in shame, he had a plan and it was possibly going to work her room was on the first floor anyways.

With the hood of darkness on his side
(Yes he is batman).he goes to her window and carefully opens it up knowing everyone's asleep-including her.

He climbs in and lightly taps her trying to wake her.

She wakes up slightly and blushes when he sees her (E/C) orbs stare at him,she sits up

"What are you doing here?!"she whisper-yells.

"I'm here to take you home"he smiles while chuckling slightly.

He motions her to get on his back,she does exactly what he tells her and she gets on his back half-awake still.

She falls asleep once again on his back,he blushes when she nuzzles her head on his shoulder while he's running.

They finally arrive at the portal and he steps through arriving back at the dorm and grins when he steps in his room,knowing they shared so many memories here.

Rin Puts her down on the bed and makes sure she isn't cold and settles in himself falling asleep,holding her close for warmth.

(HOLY SHIZ 230 SOMETHING READS WTF GUYS! THIS IS AMAZING HOLY CTAP IM IMPRESSED! You Guys Mean the world to me,I mean it! I try to update as frequent as possible but it's really hard let me tell you I'm very sorry for not updating in such a long time,school has been pounding me so I have barely Anytime to update I could try to update on the weekends I guess,but lol my brain forgets to update and it's hard.so here's what happened while I was away...I got a boyfriend he's a anime nerd like me and a meme child.we have been dating for like a week now...in other news I have been in dallas this weekend so that was fun and I'm now traveling home which means I'm bored and need to update,which brings me to the subject on what to do for the next chapter I'm thinking about making a lyrical one shot of a thousand years by Christina Perri (which was my absolute favorite song when I was little)I still love it 😍 but still anyways i would like to go into a more serious topic that I myself have struggled with...depression...(we are talking about it in F.A.C.S) if you or someone you love is struggling to with depression tell somebody...and know your not alone you are loved no matter what people say and remember that there's always a good thing that comes out of this just wait and see ILY all <3 )
Words:619